Chalet Estrella, Courchevel Moriond
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 21
- Great location
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fully en-suite
- Disabled access
- Open Fireplace
- Ski and boot room with heated boot dryers
Courchevel 1650. Chalet Estrella is only 500 metres (approx) from the centre of 1650. This means that not only are the shops and bars of this great resort close by, but also the Ariondaz and Marquis lifts, the latter of which accesses via connections the slopes of Courchevel 1850 and the Three Valleys.
The slopes of 1650 are less crowded and have a reputation for being sunny and holding the snow. Yet if you feel like a change, only 500 metres (approx) from the chalet is the 3 Vallees chairlift which arrives at the Petite Bosses lift which also accesses the slopes of Courchevel 1850.
Recently built, Chalet Estrella is in a unique location; a tranquil setting on a hillside with truly wonderful views.
From the outside, Chalet Estrella is the epitome of a traditional Alpine chalet; beautifully constructed from local wood and stone and typical of the surrounding properties in this area. Inside however, it is far from the traditional chalets of old.
Designed to a tailored specification, this chalet boasts modern facilities, all rooms en suite and a high standard of décor and comfort. It has a warm and inviting living/dining area with an open fire and an outdoor hot tub to relax those tired limbs after a hard day exploring the vast Trois Vallees ski area.
Prices are per person and include Gatwick flights, transfers and full chalet catering service. Regional flights available on request at an additional supplement.
Lower Ground Floor
• 3x Twins bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms (Rooms 5, 8 & 9)
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms (Rooms 6 & 7)
• 1x Triple bedroom with en-suite shower (Room 10)
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower suitable for wheelchair access (Room 4)
• 3x Twins bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms (Rooms 1-3)
Supplements per person per night:
Rooms 1-3 add £5 pp/pn
Rooms 4-5 & 8-9 add £6 pp/pn
Rooms 6 & 7 add £8 pp/pn
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A sumptuous breakfast and afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries