Chalet Les Esserts, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- 10m indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Open fireplace
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Gym facilities
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Jo Malone bath & beauty products
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- DVD player
- iPod docks in every bedroom
- LCD Television
- Music System
- Sky TV
- Wii console
- Laptop computer
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Chauffeured 4x4
Sagittaire is located in the heart of Verbier on Chemin des Vernes, directly below the main Medran ski lift. In the morning it takes less than 5 minutes to walk directly to Medran. However for those of you who prefer to warm up when you get to the slopes the chalet driver will take you directly to Medran which is a 3 minute drive or to Savoleyres which is an additional 5 minutes. The shops, bars, restaurants and clubs of Verbier's Place Centrale and main High Street are also within an easy 10 minute walk. Notwithstanding the central location, your dedicated Sagittaire driver is on hand 24 hours a day, if required, to convey you to and from any location in the resort.
The Sagittaire complex offers the ultimate in flexible holiday accommodation. The chalet sleeps up to 31 guests, but is divided into 3 self contained apartments; Gentianes, Fontanet and Les Esserts; with a beautiful communal pool, spa and gym facility. Despite being a new development, the chalet is sympathetically constructed in old wood and stone and decorated by two leading interior designers, with each apartment having its own distinctive style. It is centrally located within easy walking distance of Verbier's shops, bars and restaurants. For corporate or extended groups of family and friends, Sagittaire can be rented in its entirety with communal dining available in either of the top two apartments. Alternatively, each of the three apartments can be rented separately. Whatever the configuration, guests will receive the same service from their hosts, chef and chauffeur.
Les Esserts, a ground floor apartment, offers the opportunity for a smaller party to access all the facilities. The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style with a combination of modern furniture and traditional Swiss antiques.
The open plan living room has a cosy seating area with an open fireplace and a modern kitchen with bar and dining area. Large sliding doors open directly onto a terrace and garden, with fantastic framed views down the valley.
The two double bedrooms each open onto the terrace with bathrooms ensuite. Charming built in double bunks with ensuite shower, complete the accommodation. Each bedroom has sprung beds with goosedown duvets and Egyptian cotton linen and is decorated with different colourful blanket throws.
Guests at Sagittaire can enjoy all the facilities of their own private luxury spa, with a 10 metre swimming pool, large hammam and massage therapy room, constructed in a sleek design of stone and mosaic. On the floor above, overlooking the pool, is a gym complex with a selection of machines and a spacious stretching area. The building is equipped with all the latest technology, with wall mounted plasma TVs, a networked DVD library and Sky system as well as Wii Consoles. In addition to a central music system, the bedrooms all have their own iPod docking stations.
Sagittaire′s six floors are linked by a central elevator, which can take you directly from the privacy of your apartment to the spa or gym. The basement houses a large garage with ample parking space and a well equipped ski room, with heated boot warmers and individual baskets for all the guests′ equipment.
Prices are per chalet and include full gourmet catering service, open drinks' cabinet and 24 hour in-resort driver.
● 2 x Superking/twin with ensuite bathroom, terrace
● 1 x Bunk Room with ensuite shower
Services and inclusions
Our team has over 20 years combined experience in Verbier’s luxury industry and comprises:
• Professional chef
• Chalet host
• Chalet manager
We offer all the elements you would expect from luxury accommodation:
• In resort 24-hour dedicated chauffeur service using VW top spec 9 seat Caravelle and a Vogue Range Rover
• Nightly turndown service
• Daily English newspapers and magazines
• Fresh flowers
We can also organize:
• Lift passes and ski hire
• Ski tuition and guiding
• Restaurant and Night Club bookings
• In house massage therapists
• Babysitting and crèche facilities
• Specialist resort activities e.g. Heli-skiing, Paragliding
• Private parties and corporate events
Food and Wine
• Professional in house chef will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
• Vintage champagne reception on arrival
• Four course dinner with canapès as standard, but chef will prepare whatever you would like from simple suppers to lo cal/lo fat dinners
• Children’s teas and late night snacks prepared on request
• Open bar with extensive selection of single malts, cognacs & other speciality spirits and soft drinks. Cocktails available on request
• High quality house wine and champagne will be provided fully inclusive to the rental price
• For those with a deeper interest in wine the owners in house cellar with an exceptional wine collection is available and bottles may be purchased
• The cellar houses an extensive collection of over 2,500+ bottles which is continuously evolving and being replenished The focus is on classic “Grand Cru” Bordeaux, Burgundy & Rhone. In addition fine wines from Italy, Australia, California, New Zealand and others are represented
• Established superstars such as Margaux, Latour & Cheval Blanc will always be represented together with familiar favourites like Leoville Barton and Lynch Bages
• A full list will be available in the chalet and fine wines may be purchased according to the prevailing market price.
This property will be quoted and charged in Swiss Francs.
Make an enquiry - Chalet Les Esserts
+44 1202 313693