Chalet Les Esserts, Verbier
Four Valleys, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- 10m indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Open fireplace
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Gym facilities
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Jo Malone bath & beauty products
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- DVD player
- iPod docks in every bedroom
- LCD Television
- Music System
- Sky TV
- Wii console
- Laptop computer
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Chauffeured 4x4
Sagittaire is located in the heart of Verbier on Chemin des Vernes, directly below the main Medran ski lift. In the morning it takes less than 5 minutes to walk directly to Medran. However for those of you who prefer to warm up when you get to the slopes the chalet driver will take you directly to Medran which is a 3 minute drive or to Savoleyres which is an additional 5 minutes. The shops, bars, restaurants and clubs of Verbier's Place Centrale and main High Street are also within an easy 10 minute walk. Notwithstanding the central location, your dedicated Sagittaire driver is on hand 24 hours a day, if required, to convey you to and from any location in the resort.
The Sagittaire complex offers the ultimate in flexible holiday accommodation. The chalet sleeps up to 31 guests, but is divided into 3 self contained apartments; Gentianes, Fontanet and Les Esserts; with a beautiful communal pool, spa and gym facility. Despite being a new development, the chalet is sympathetically constructed in old wood and stone and decorated by two leading interior designers, with each apartment having its own distinctive style. It is centrally located within easy walking distance of Verbier's shops, bars and restaurants. For corporate or extended groups of family and friends, Sagittaire can be rented in its entirety with communal dining available in either of the top two apartments. Alternatively, each of the three apartments can be rented separately. Whatever the configuration, guests will receive the same service from their hosts, chef and chauffeur.
Les Esserts, a ground floor apartment, offers the opportunity for a smaller party to access all the facilities. The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style with a combination of modern furniture and traditional Swiss antiques.
The open plan living room has a cosy seating area with an open fireplace and a modern kitchen with bar and dining area. Large sliding doors open directly onto a terrace and garden, with fantastic framed views down the valley.
The two double bedrooms each open onto the terrace with bathrooms ensuite. Charming built in double bunks with ensuite shower, complete the accommodation. Each bedroom has sprung beds with goosedown duvets and Egyptian cotton linen and is decorated with different colourful blanket throws.
Guests at Sagittaire can enjoy all the facilities of their own private luxury spa, with a 10 metre swimming pool, large hammam and massage therapy room, constructed in a sleek design of stone and mosaic. On the floor above, overlooking the pool, is a gym complex with a selection of machines and a spacious stretching area. The building is equipped with all the latest technology, with wall mounted plasma TVs, a networked DVD library and Sky system as well as Wii Consoles. In addition to a central music system, the bedrooms all have their own iPod docking stations.
Sagittaire′s six floors are linked by a central elevator, which can take you directly from the privacy of your apartment to the spa or gym. The basement houses a large garage with ample parking space and a well equipped ski room, with heated boot warmers and individual baskets for all the guests′ equipment.
Prices are per chalet and include full gourmet catering service, open drinks' cabinet and 24 hour in-resort driver.
● 2 x Superking/twin with ensuite bathroom, terrace
● 1 x Bunk Room with ensuite shower
Services and inclusions
Our team has over 30 years combined experience in Verbier’s luxury industry and comprises:
• Professional Michelin trained chef
• Chalet hostess
• Chalet manager
We offer all the elements you would expect from luxury accommodation:
• In resort 24-hour dedicated chauffeur service using VW top spec 9 seat Caravelle Comfort Lines
• Nightly turndown service
• Jo Malone toiletries in every room
• Parking at each property for up to 3 client cars
We can also organize:
•Resort transfers (Geneva, Sion, Zurich or other)
• Ski lessons and guiding for all abilities (hand-picked instructors)
• Ski equipment hire/fitting and lift passes
• Specific family and corporate events
• Specialist resort activities e.g. Heli-skiing, paragliding, husky sledding, ice karting
• Full or part time qualified au-pairs and nannies
• Events and activities for non-skiers
• Restaurant and night club bookings
• A full range of in house massage therapies as well as yoga, Pilates etc
• Private parties and corporate events
Most importantly, as a single chalet operation, our staff are dedicated exclusively to your comfort and can tailor the experience to your needs.
Food and Wine
• Transfer beverages (actual transfer not included)
• Champagne reception with canapés on arrival
• Exclusive use of the property and all its facilities
• A dedicated bespoke service from the staff
• Breakfast until 10.30am daily
• Afternoon tea daily
• Children’s gourmet suppers (6 nights out of 7)
• Champagne and a selection of canapés (6 nights out of 7)
• Four course supper prepared by your personal, Michelin trained chef (6 nights out of 7)
• Carefully selected fine house wines (choose from 1 champagne, 4 reds and 4 whites)
• Open bar with extensive selection of single malts, cognacs & other specialty spirits and soft drinks. Cocktails available on request
• Full access in every property to CK Verbier’s extensively stocked vintage wine and champagne cellar; one of the largest private collections in the Swiss Alps. Horizontal and/or vertical tastings available on request. All of our à la carte wines are conveniently priced for drinking at home (rather than restaurant prices)