Maison Blanche et Verte, Chatel
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Indoor Swimming Pool with swimjet
- Fully equipped gym
- Cinema Room, complete with 10 full-sized cinema seats
- Hairdryers in each room
- Underground parking for 4 cars
- Fine Wine Cellar
- Plasma TV (with digital satellite channels) in every bedroom
- Wi-Fi (and wired) internet access
- Ski Room with boot warmers
Located in a prime position overlooking the village and just two minutes away on foot from the Barbossine lift. The chalet comes with a dedicated driver service to whisk guests around Châtel as well as the wider Portes du Soleil area.View Location Map
Maison Blanche et Verte, so-called because it is a genuinely year-round mountain home - ideally located for the snow in winter as well as the lush alpine greenery of summer. Whether you are sitting down for dinner in the large open plan living room, relaxing in the mezzanine above or waking up in one of the six luxury en-suite bedrooms, the views of the valley and village below are magnificent.
The luxury new-build chalet covers a mighty 600 sq m and cleverly blends sleek designer pieces with traditional building materials of wood and stone. The main open-plan living room offers the perfect entertaining space, whether for drinks with friends or casual family dinner.
For those with young children, there is also a separate mezzanine area for them to play in, without being too far away. And for children of all ages there is the fabulous 10 seater cinema, with popcorn holders in the seats!
It also has a fabulous spa featuring a 20ft indoor pool with swim jet and massage jets, a sauna plus a lovely, separate massage room with sunken bath for private treatments. There is also a fully equipped, air conditioned gym with TV.
The chalet has been thoughtfully laid out with the 6 en-suite bedrooms and the living areas in separate wings, thus allowing the night owls and early birds to co-exist without disturbing each other; Perfect when travelling with children. Each of the six ensuite bedrooms has been expertly designed and can be configured as twin or superking-sized beds.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet and include full gourmet catering service, in-resort driver and open bar.
For the 2019/20 season will not include airport transfers and will only offer 5 nights of catering.
The chalet has 6 ensuite bedrooms which can be configured as twin or superking-sized beds - each of which comes laden with White Company linen. All bedrooms are wired for sound and vision.
Services and Inclusions
Exclusive professional chef
Daily breakfast menu including a selection of hot dishes and continental buffet
Home-made afternoon tea each day after skiing
Pre-arrival menu consultation
Canapé reception each evening including our delicious ‘aperitif of the day’
Gourmet 4 course evening meal served on Four nights
Delicious 2 course 'comfort food' served on one night
Self-service raclette/Savoyarde evening served on one night
Children’s early supper served each evening if required
After dinner coffee and chocolates each evening
Champagne reception on the first evening
Delicious sparkling Crement de Limoux served throughout the week
Open bar including selection of premium gin, vodka and local ‘eau de vie’
Selection of high quality house wines sourced directly from the vineyard and carefully chosen to match menus
Pre-arrival concierge service
Ski hire delivered to the chalet
Dedicated chalet manager
Daily housekeeping service throughout your stay
In-resort concierge service
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Chauffeured minibus around resort as required
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Four course evening meal with wine and beer on 6 nights
- Champagne reception
- Chauffeur to the slopes in the morning
- Breakfast and afternoon tea every day
- Gourmet 4 course evening meals on four nights + 1 evening of 2 course 'comfort food'
- One evening of Savoyarde dining self-service style
- Concierge service including organisation of lift passes, equipment hire, lessons and childcare
- Open bar, including selection of excellent wines chosen to match our menus
- Professional chef, chalet host, and driver
- Molton Brown toiletries