Chalet Founets Amont, Courchevel 1850This property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio. Please find below a selection of similar chalets or call us on +44 1202 203650 to discuss your requirements.
Chalet Founets Amont, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-11
Founets Amont is located just over the road from the Bellecote piste and in the most sought after area of Courchevel 1850. From here you can slide a few hundred yards down a gentle green to La Croisette, the main lift hub of the resort. Just a few minutes drive to the centre.View Location Map
Chalet Founets Amont was conceived, built and is still owned by a Parisian architect who was behind most of the properties in the exclusive Bellecote area of Courchevel, second home to the global elite. The house is littered with artifacts, exposed beams and traditional Savoyard character but also with a welcome dose of light and space.
The fabulous galleried living area boasts a sensational fireplace with huge windows and a terrace that provides a spectacular vista of Le Signal and the surrounding mountain peaks.
The living room resembles a gentleman’s club with inviting armchairs to ease tired limbs and a cosy snug on the gallery where you can tuck yourselves away in front of a film after supper.
The bedrooms are of a good size with high ceilings, large windows, plenty of light, an assortment of balconies and some pretty amazing views. The chalet can sleep up to eleven guests in five bedrooms.
The 'pièce de résistance' is probably the large indulgent steam room more reminiscent of a Turkish baths.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
- Piste Location
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Gallery with Apple TV
- Open Fireplace
- Bose Music Speakers
- Ski room with boot warmers
• 1x Twin with private bath, hand basin and WC. Terrace. Space for cot.
• 1x Small Twin with en suite shower and hand basin, balcony. Private WC across the hall.
• 1x Twin with en suite bath, hand basin & WC, balcony. Limited space for a cot.
• 1x Twin with en suite shower, hand basin & WC. Balcony.
• 1x Twin/Double with en suite bath, hand basin & separate WC. Limited space for a cot. Room 5B - Small single room in eaves with shower & hand basin (no WC) (half adult price)
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 1202 203650 or make an enquiry.
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl