Garnet Apartment, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 6
- 150m2 1st Floor
- Ski in/Ski out location
- iPod docking Station
- In-room safe with digital code
- Direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer
- Full use of the Hotel including Restaurant and Spa facilities
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD Player
The Garnet Apartment of The Grandes Alpes Hotel is in the heart of the Courchevel 1850 resort, with immediate access to the most exclusive shops right below the hotel and a unique ski-in and ski-out location.View Location Map
Situated on the 1st floor, Garnet Suite has a south facing living room with fireplace and view over the slopes, large dining room, professional kitchen, wine cellar and 3 large en-suite bedrooms.
Experience a new way of life in the oldest and most exclusive boutique hotel in Courchevel 1850, where you feel immediately “at home” and share our philosophy of true luxury: a blend of intimacy and space, service and discretion, serenity and celebration, shopping and skiing, family momentum and time for yourself.
For a weekend or several weeks, we offer you an exceptional and enchanting retreat of 9 private and prestigious apartments unique in the French Alps. Discover our original “haute couture” interior design and bespoke services, share the ultimate luxury with family andfriends.
Be in the heart of the resort, with immediate access to the most attractive brands right below the hotel, ski directly from one of the 3 main slopes, or host private dinners with a dedicated Chef. All topped with the perfect relaxation or rejuvenation at our exclusive Bellefontaine Spa by Grandes Alpes.
Price includes full breakfasts, daily housekeeping, a designated butler, concierge service and access to “Bellefontaine Spa“ by Grandes Alpes. Please note City Tax is in addition.
Flexible dates available on request.
3x Double/twin en-suite rooms
Services and Inclusions
Full concierge services are offered at The Grandes Alpes Hotel and the following is a selection of what is available for guests: Reservations for Wellbeing Treatments, Ski instructors, Restaurants and nightlife, Taxis, Helicopters, Flights, Shopping advice, Gifts and special occasion, Baby-Sitting, What’s on in Courchevel and in its surrounding. Shuttle Service (available only in Courchevel 1850), Taxis, Helicopters, Flights and much more.
• The Grandes Alpes Hotel won the Star Diamond Award in 2013
• The 3 Valleys ski area is an exceptional, internationallyrenowned playground for the ski lovers. It is simply the biggest interconnected ski area in the world
• Be in the heart of the resort, with immediate access to the most attractive brands right below the hotel and a unique ski-in and ski-out location, you will explore directly from one of the 3 main slopes.
• The Bellini’s Bar and the Salon de Thé by Grandes Alpes are a must to chill-out, relax on the terrace and discover new tastes.
• Our Spa Bellefontaine where you can immerse yourself in a deep world of sensuality and sensation in the knowledge that you’re in good hands and experience unforgettable moments of health, beauty and well-being.
• Our Ski Shop pays tribute to fashion and top quality products – The shop offers ski clothing, shoes, and accessories.