Le Petit Palais, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Room Only, Sleeps 14-15
- Ski in/Ski out
- 18,000ft² Chalet over 6 levels
- 14x5m Indoor Swimming pool
- Cinema Room
- Nightclub & Bar
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Beauty Salon
- Open Fireplace
- Massage Room
- Fitness Room
- 885ft² Master Suite
- Wine Store
- Ski Room with heated boot warmers
- Private garage
Located on the edge of Bellecote Piste, Le Petit Palais is a rare ski-in, ski-out lodge, giving you the ability to ski from your front door to the incomparable slopes of Courchevel 1850. Every detail of Le Petit Palais has been selected to offer exquisite luxury and provide an indulgent escape.View Location Map
Sleeping 14-15 people, Le Petit Palais has been exclusively designed by an inspiring world class designer creating an opulent palace with decadent detailing and luxury finishes, expanding over 6 floors you and your guests can truly expect the ultimate escape.
Le Petit Palais master suite is selectively located on its very own dedicated floor, the additional 6 bedrooms can accommodate up to 12 adults and 2 children in exquisite luxury.
Inside this exclusive retreat you will find a wealth of conveniences and luxuries, all designed to afford the ultimate in comfort and relaxation for the discerning traveller. Between excursions to the world-class slopes of Courchevel 1850 you can enjoy an exceptional private spa and wellness centre, this luxurious retreat expands across an entire dedicated floor, offering impeccable service with its luxury swimming pool and indulgent spa experiences.
You can also entertain guests in your own nightclub and cinema room, while savouring the delights prepared by your personal chef in the professionally-equipped kitchen.
You can decide to relax in the hammam steam room and sauna or unwind with a dip in the pool and jacuzzi before you enjoy the treatments of your choice in the massage or beauty area. The more energetic are also catered for in the well equipped state of the art gym, with a treadmill, spin cycle and kinesis machine all at your disposal.
Prices are based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet and include chef, staff and driver service. Food and drinks are charged locally at cost.
• 1x Master suite spanning an entire level, which includes a private lounge and bar with comfortable seating, a large TV and spectacular views. There is an emperor size bed, a private terrace with views of Bellecote piste, large TV and his-and-hers dressing rooms. The spacious master bathroom features a large shower, dressing table area, double wash basins and freestanding bath in which you can relax and watch the wall mounted flat screen TV.
• 3x Twin/Double bedrooms all with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Two bedroms have balcony access.
• 1x Twin/Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room
• 1x VIP Suite with bath in bedroom and en-suite WC. This room can link with the bunk room via a shared living space making it ideal for families.
• 1x Bunk bedroom which can sleep 2/3 children with en-suite shower room.
Services and Inclusions
For larger parties Le Petit Palais, offers a unique concept by a connected underground passage to Le Petit Chateau allowing a link between our two designer chalets where you can host up to 30 guests in 14 exquisite bedrooms, whilst enjoying all the amenities and luxuries offered by both chalets.
As a guest at Le Petit Palais, you can expect impeccable service as an integral and complimentary part of the experience. Alongisde the complimentary inclusions listed, you can choose from our platinum range of optional extras to create your perfect ski vacation:-
Our platinum range of options is designed to offer the ultimate in convenience, comfort and service. The following list is not exhaustive, so please enquire about any service that would make your stay exceptional.
• Ski instructor (a dedicated bilingual instructor)
• Airport transfer (by car or helicopter)
• Massage and spa treatments
• Ski passes
• Ski equipment and ski rental in the chalet (let the shop assistants come to you)
• All activities
• Bespoke requests tailored for
Food, drinks and local tax not included.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and facilities
- Dedicated staff including Gastro Chef & Butler
- Daily continental breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals (food and drink charged in addition)
- Towels, bathrobes & slippers
- Luxury Toiletries
- Housekeeping services during the day and turning the beds down in the evening
- Bed linen changed as required
- Towels changed every day
- In-resort chauffeur service
- Advanced security system providing constant surveillance
- Concierge service