Chalet Cerf Rouge, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- 218m² Chalet Apartment
- 4x Double/Twin Bedrooms with en-suite shower or bathrooms
- 1x Master Bedroom with en-suite and balcony
- 350m from the piste
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Flat Screen Television
- Stunning Views
- Ski Locker
- Apple TV
- Log fire
- Sonos Sound System
- Team: 1 chef & 1 host
Located at one of the highest points in the “Village” the chalet could not be in a better location with spectacular views overlooking the valley in the heart of the three Vallees and yet is only a 350m walk to the gate of the Golf Chair and Lapin piste. Méribel Centre is a short journey and easily reached with the use of our driver service.
The Cerf Rouge is a lovely duplex apartment located on the ground floor of a new residence traditional in Savoyard style. It has 218m² of living space and can sleep 10 people in its 5 double bedrooms all with en-suite bath or shower rooms.
Decorated with original furnishings and materials, deep sumptuous sofas invite you to relax in front of the open log fire. Located on the ground floor of a new residence traditional in Savoyard style, the chalet and can sleep 10 people in its 5 double bedrooms all with en-suite bath or shower rooms.
Features of the apartment include a private outdoor hot tub with stunning views of the slopes and Meribel Valley. There is a steam room/hammam for repairing the body after a day’s skiing and ski locker for storing equipment.
The large open plan living and dining space is bright and modern with plenty of seating for the group, providing for wonderful relaxing and entertaining. There is ample dining for 10 guests and a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. Deep comfy sofas are centered on the feature fireplace with flat screen TV above, whilst the large dining table, overlooked by the fully equipped kitchen, is fit for great dinner parties.
The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, each with their own character and boasting the comfortable and stylish ‘Hypnos‘ beds. All in all the perfect haven for a peaceful nights sleep.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 guests on a fully catered basis with in resort driver. No travel included.
• 4x Double Bedrooms en-suite shower or bathrooms
• 1x Master Bedroom with en-suite and balcony
Services and Inclusions
When you arrive in resort you will be greeted and looked after by your chalet Chef, Host and Resort Manager. You will be helped with your luggage; the kettle will be on with cake at the ready or bubbles chilling and canapés awaiting depending on what time you arrive; your ski passes will be ready and waiting so you can get up that mountain as quickly as possible; your ski hire will either come to you at the chalet or we can take you to collect your skis; and our team will make sure you have everything you need.
If you arrive in the afternoon and want to ski then we will make sure you have everything in place to get you on the snow. Alternatively you can just sit back, relax and acquaint yourself with the chalet and the resort. As evening draws in your 4 course supper will be well underway, the fire will be roaring, the wine will be flowing and your holiday begins!
We will make sure you settle into ski school by taking you to the meeting point and introducing you to your instructors on the first day. Please note that in Meribel the meeting point is further away, so we provide a minibus service which runs until 11am every day.
The team will be on-hand throughout your stay to ensure you want for nothing. Your holiday will be about great skiing, delicious food and proper relaxation – leave everything else to us!
|15 Dec 19||7||£ 9,500|
|22 Dec 19||7||
Book by the end of October for discounted price
|29 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|05 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|12 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|19 Jan 20||7||£ 1,450 pp|
|26 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|02 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|09 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|16 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|23 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|01 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|08 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|15 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|22 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|29 Mar 20||7||BOOKED|
|05 Apr 20||7||£ 18,500|
|12 Apr 20||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in British Pounds.
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Dedicated service from the staff team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Six days fully catered service – varied and healthy breakfast (2 are continental with no host present), afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner.
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Driver shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade