Chalet Du Guide, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Hot tub on the balcony
- Five twin / double rooms with ensuite loo and shower / bath
- One room available as a family room for 4
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large open plan living area with big open fire
- All the modern amenities; Sky TV, DVD player and DVDs, CD player, books and games, bootwarmers, wireless internet (please bring your own laptops)
- South facing balconies
- 150m from the Golf Chairlift
- Minibus service (daily from 0800 - 1100 and 1630 - 2000)
Conveniently positioned in the charming Meribel Village, Chalet Du Guide is a traditional Savoyard chalet. Just a 2 minute walk to the centre of the village and the main chairlift.
Chalet du Guide is a fantastic stand alone, 10 bed chalet, located in Meribel Village with rare close proximity to the piste and chairlift – only a 2 minute walk. It is also only a 2 minute walk from the hub of the Village. It is great for both families and friends with plenty of living space.
Chalet Du Guide is great for both families and friends with plenty of living space. This charming rustic chalet was built in the true Meribel Savoyard style and is full of character with traditional old wood panelling and wooden beams.
Chalet du Guide comprises 5 double/twin rooms all with full en suite bathrooms. Please note that the master bedroom can be used as a family room to accommodate an additional 2 people. There is also a separate downstairs cloakroom.
The living area is spacious with comfy sofas, huge open fire and doors that open up onto the south facing balcony kitted out with deckchairs. It also has a large outdoor hot tub. Chalet du Guide has all the mod-cons: wireless internet available from your laptop, Sky TV, iPod docking station and boot warmers.
Prices are per person and include full chalet catering, selected complimentary drinks and Minibus service (daily from 8am-11am and 4.30pm-8pm). No travel included.
Five twin / double rooms with ensuite loo and shower / bathView Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
We believe that quality and quantity are of the upmost importance and we pride ourselves on the adaptability, flexibility and variety of our cooking. We do however understand that everyone has different tastes and we will always endeavour to meet your culinary needs whether you have food intolerances or are just down right fussy.
We are both Cordon Bleu trained, have worked in reputable London catering companies, have plenty of chalet chefing experience, and many a dinner party under our belts! Each of our hand picked professionally trained chefs design their own menus, allowing natural flare and the best of the local produce.
We indulge in an afternoon of wine tasting with Paul from Viniguide, our local wine buff before the season starts and as a result, offer a selection of hand-picked Domaine bottled wines and champagne from numerous distinguished wine regions. Wine flows continuously, as little or as much as you would like. For those who prefer the hops, beer is on tap whenever you feel the need.
We welcome children at the chalets and have all the necessary bits and bobs that come with them including cots, highchairs, toys, sterilisers etc. We are happy to purchase any additional necessaries from nappies to special food treats!
We also offer a high-tea where your chef will provide a variety of balanced meals and puds for you little ones, and of course will be happy to cook any favourites they might have. For children from 2-12 years, staying in their own room we offer a reduction of 10% off the quoted per person price. For infants of <2 years in their parents room there is a surcharge of £100.
Your day starts with a good hearty breakfast then after a good day on the mountain, you return back to a delicious spread of afternoon tea, along with the daily UK newspapers to slump in an armchair with! In the evening you will be served a sumptuous four course meal, preceded by canapés in front on the log fire.
Transfers, ski passes, ski lessons and ski hire can all be arranged for you.
- Tailor-made pre-holiday service, from assistance in booking transfers to help organising ski lessons, lift passes, ski hire & beauty treatments
- Seven night’s accommodation
- Dedicated service from the staff team (professional Chef, Host and Resort Manager)
- Six days fully catered service – varied and healthy breakfast (2 are continental with no host present), afternoon tea, canapés, four course evening dinner.
- Champagne reception when you arrive
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks.
- Home-cooked high tea for children (6pm, six days)
- Driver shuttle available to Méribel Centre in the morning and back in the evening i.e. for ski schools (08:00 – 11:00 and 16:30 – 20:00 daily)
- Linen and bath towels
- Towelling dressing gowns, ‘smellies’, goodies on your bed, tissues and chocolate bars to take on the slopes
- 10% discount on ski hire with Slide Candy.
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade