Chalet Kenai, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6
- Central Location
- TV with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Wood burning fireplace
- Chalet iPad
- Ski locker with boot warmers
Chalet Kenai can be found right on the high street in the centre of Morzine. Just 100m to the Super Morzine bubble lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes.View Location Map
Chalet Kenai is a modern luxury chalet apartment in Morzine and has the best panorama views across Morzine, with a private heated terrace peering over the hub tub to ski street life below and surrounding pistes.
A high vaulted ceiling lends space and grandeur to this handsome penthouse loft, decorated with the usual toys, flat screen TV, WiFi, a smart funky fireplace and quiet rear facing bedrooms. It’s hard not to feel a little bit pleased with yourself when walking into this chalet. It’ll be finished over the summer and well in time for the 2014/15 season. Don’t wait for the December photo shoot, it will be gone by then!
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin & WC. Limited space for a cot.
Double Bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin & WC
Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin & WC
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl