Chalet Grand Choucas, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 5-8
- Central location
- Television with UK Freeview
- Chalet iPad
- Music System with iPod connectivity
- Ethanol Fireplace
- Private covered parking at Aspen Lodge
- Ski Locker with Boot warmers
Secluded location off the high street in the very centre of resort and only 300m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
Grand Choucas is a contemporary chalet-apartment in the very centre of Val d’Isere. Set just back from the high street, this charismatic second floor home provides the killer combination of seclusion and convenience.
A Parisian surgeon of some repute has invested splendidly of both time and money to furnish this property with taste and elegance. Picture windows spill onto the balcony and the classic mountain summits fill the sky in every direction. Plenty of toys for those inclined including a cutting edge eco-friendly ethanol fireplace.
Grand Choucas is a precious commodity as it provides a lavish amount of space for groups as small as five, and plenty of room for a few more if you wish.
For slightly bigger groups or families seeking a modern chalet-apartment, Grand Choucas would be ideal. There are two Twins and a Double to choose from, as well as bunk beds charged at half the adult price.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
Double Bedroom with bath and WC
Twin Bedroom with private shower and separate WC
Twin Bedroom with en-suite bath and WC. Set of bunks in alcove.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl