Chalet Petit Choucas, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 4-6
- Set back off Highstreet
- Television with UK Freeview
- Blu-ray DVD Player
- Music System with iPod connectivity
- South West facing Terrace
- Private covered parking at Aspen Lodge
Set back off the high street in the very centre of resort and only 300m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
An intimate chalet-apartment in the very heart of Val d’Isere, nicely set back from the high street and completely secluded.
The decor is contemporary Alpine style: sleek, chic and elegantly restrained, yet still wonderfully warm and inviting against the chill of mountains in mid winter. The apartment enjoys a small terrace with views to the Fornet. Rather unique to have a property of this quality for groups as small as four.
Petit Choucas is ideal for families and small groups of 4 - 6. There's a choice of a Double room with en suite bath or a Twin room with en suite shower. There's also bunk beds charged at half of the adult price.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
Double bedroom with terrace, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Twin bedroom with terrace, en suite shower, handbasin and WC.
Additional Bunk beds
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl