- ©VIP CLUB Aspen is in the centre of town, just 250m from the piste
- ©Club Aspen has two spacious living areas
- ©Guests will have access to the three communal hot tubs on the ground floor
- ©Aspen Lodge Shared Communal area
- ©Aspen Lodge Shared Communal area
- ©A typical twin room in Club Aspen
- ©Room 4 is a spacious double with room for a cot or temporary extra bed
- ©Nine of the ten rooms have en suite bath, hand basin and WC
- ©Room 5 has en suite shower, hand basin and WC
Club Aspen, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 20
- Central Location
- 3 communal hot tubs
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD with film/children's library
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Sky Sports & pool table
- Nintendo Wii
- Coffee bar with internet access
- Use of Chalet Ipad
On the high street in the very centre of the village and only 250m from the lifts and nursery slopes.View Location Map
CLUB Aspen provides a 10-bedroom chalet on the High Street in the very heart of Val d’Isère. The operator have converted an entire floor of Aspen Lodge to allow 20 guests to lounge and dine together and made this available to book room by room, perfect for couples or small groups looking to meet like-minded skiers and families. 9 of the 10 Rooms are twin beds and all come with ensuite facilities. Some of the rooms are large enough to accommodate cots.
CLUB Aspen combines the convivial atmosphere of a club-hotel with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private chalet. The accommodation embraces the second floor of our celebrated resort centre building providing 10 en suite rooms, two lounges, bar area with complimentary beer and wine, TV, music system, DVD player, games console and Wi-Fi at your sofa, table and pillow.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
Rooms 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7
Twin bedroom with en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
Twin/Double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite shower, hand basin and WC.
Rooms 8, 9 and 10
Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on 6 evenings
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast every day
- Serviced afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Trained chefs offer a choice of menu. (6 days)
- Complimentary selection of house wines, beer and cordials served all day
- After dinner coffee with mints and chocolates
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Personal safes in each room
- Playstation 3/Blu-ray DVD