Lodge Merlot, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open Fireplace
- South facing terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Satellite television with Freeview
- DVD with surround sound
- Chalet iPad
- iPod docking station
- Private Parking
Lodge Merlot is located on the Santons piste close to the Solaise nursery slopes, 12 mins walk from the town centre and 50m from the bus stop.View Location Map
This is a fabulous chalet for a group of 12. The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass with breath-taking views, and the hot tub on the terrace is the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes.
Merlot is situated right on the edge of the Santons piste, so offers ski in/ski out accommodation with a track leading down to the Olympique lift area from behind the chalet. There's also a shuttle service which operates in the morning and the afternoon to whisk you to and from the piste.
This is a wonderful stone-and-timber style chalet, sleeping 12 guests in six en suite bedrooms and boasts a comfortable living area with open fire, TV, DVD & WiFi. It is fronted with a great sun terrace which boasts a well-positioned hot tub and fantastic views.
There's a choice of Twin and Double bedrooms, all with en suite bath, hand basin and WC. The four bedrooms on the Second floor all have a balcony.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Twin bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl