Chalet LV01 Dolce Vita, Cortina
Dolomiti Superski, Italy
Bed and Breakfast, Sleeps 12-15
- Private elevator
- Secure parking
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Dolby Surround sound system
- Soundproof home cinema
- Kids play area with toys
- Sky TV / International Broadcasting
- Alarm and surveillance camera
- Drinks bar
- Best cigars on the market
- A la carte wine cellar stocked with the finest wines
- Main kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- Service kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- 20m indoor swimming pool with side jacuzzi and waterfall
- Massage area
- Relaxation area
- Fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment and punch bag
- Large laundry area
- Heated ski and boot room
- Fireplaces in the two living areas
- Ethanol fireplace in the master suite
Located easy walking distance to the centre of the stunning resort of Cortina, Chalet LV01 "Dolce Vita" is just 200m from the lift station of Faloria. The Tofana, Socrepes and Cinque Torris ski circuits are an easy 10 minute drive from the property.View Location Map
Chalet LV01 “Dolce Vita” spreads over an area of more than 900 square metres. Arranged over 4 floors served by a private elevator and a service staircase, it occupies the highest area of the village of Cortina, enjoying magnificent panoramic views.
With refined, sophisticated style, the Chalet LV01 “Dolce Vita” enhances the taste of classical architecture by skilfully combining it with state-of-the-art technology. A perfect fusion of tradition and innovation.
Its highly refined design blends with the quality of carefully selected materials to make the Villa a cozy, private and exclusive luxurious place for weekly or monthly stays.
An entire floor is occupied by a living room with a fireplace and wet bar served by a fully equipped hi-tech kitchen for maximum comfort.
The basement is designed to accommodate a modern and functional spa and a large fitness area covering 25 sqm. The wellness area is equipped with a sauna, a 20-metre pool, sunlamps and a jacuzzi area with waterfall; the spa and relaxation area will pamper guests, making their stay a memorable one.
Also available is a wine cellar housing the finest labels and a soundproofed cinema room with a large screen and comfortable seats for ultimate relaxation while watching movies.
The chalet is rented on an exclusive basis with daily driver service, continental breakfast preparation and concierge to ensure all additional requests are provided.
• 1 x Master Bedroom with 2 en-suite bathrooms
• 2 x VIP Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 1 x VIP Bunk Bedroom with en-suite bathroom to accommodate 2 children. A 3rd child can be accommodated on a pull out bed.
• 2 x Guest Bedrooms with shared bathroom
• 1 x Guest Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
Each chalet is a place where you can enjoy the highest comfort and ultra-luxury services, painstakingly designed to ensure the privacy of guests, an essential element for an unforgettable stay. While preserving complete privacy, the Village is strategically located at the heart of the town's vibrant cultural, economic and social life. A peaceful and secluded haven and at the same time a dazzling display of the luxury offered by the Queen of the Dolomites.
- Personalized welcome
- Concierge service and dedicated 24-hour multilingual assistance
- Driver service included 8am - 11pm daily
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea will be provided by the best bakery in Cortina D’Ampezzo
- Daily housekeeping and 24 hour cleaning service option
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Daily change of bed linen in every room which is occupied
- Water, fruit juices, yoghurt and jam (no alcohol) will be available in the kitchen
- Chef can be organised at € 4,500 per week plus cost of the food consumed
- “Galleria Contini” will provide pieces of artwork to be placed throughout the Villa on request
- Children's play area with toys and PS4 console