Eden East, Alpe d'Huez
Grande Rousses, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 4
- Ski-in, Ski-out
- Flatscreen TV's with freeview
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Lift Access
- Underground parking
In a great ski-in, ski-out location in the Fontbelle area of Alpe d'Huez. The piste and lifts are right outside the building, and only 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest lift is the DMC bubble, just across the piste.View Location Map
Eden East is a modern 2 bed apartment offered on a fully catered basis. It is unusual to find properties of this size that are offered on a catered basis.
There are breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains from the living room and two twin/double bedrooms which each have balconies, en suite shower rooms and UK Freesat TV.
This is the perfect choice for 4 friends or a family looking for a private ski experience in Alpe d’Huez. For larger groups Eden East can be booked together with Eden West to accommodate 10-12 guests.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from London Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
2 x Twin/Double rooms with en-suite shower room and balcony accessView Floor Plan
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
- Return air travel from London Gatwick
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers