Chalet La Ferme, Alpe d'Huez
Grande Rousses, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Ski in/Ski out
- Wet suite with Hot Tub & Sauna
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Chalet iPad
- Open fireplace
- Bluray DVD Player
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private underground parking
A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes and just 100m from the shops, bars and restaurants.
This Alpe d'Huez chalet is built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, surrounded on two sides by piste.
What is there not to love about Chalet La Ferme? Five beautiful and spacious en-suite bedrooms; an unbeatable ski in/ski out location; wet suite with hot tub & sauna, open fire to relax by after a day on the slopes; television with UK Freeview; BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity, WiFi, Blu-ray DVD player; ski room with boot warmers and private underground parking. Our collection of chalets in Alpe d'Huez are amongst our most popular with returning guests.
Alpe d’Huez is known locally as the Ile de Soleil, Island of Sunshine, it's a perfect resort for all abilities and we believe our collection of chalets offer the perfect base from which to explore this fabulous resort.
Chalet La Ferme sleeps 10 guests in 5 luxury rooms. There's a choice of three Twin rooms and two Doubles, all with en suite or bath or shower and a balcony.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 6th December 2017 does not include flights or transfers.
Twin Bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Twin Bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Double Bedroom with en-suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Double Bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin WC. Space for a temporary bed or cot.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2017-18||Winter 2018-19|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl