Chalet Louisa, Alpe d'Huez
Grande Rousses, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 16-18
- Ski in/Ski out
- Hot tub
- Wood Burning Stove
- Large terrace
- TV and DVD
Louisa is a ski-in/out (in normal conditions) chalet, in the centre of the newly developed Altiport complex above the Les Bergers area on the east side of this excellent resort. From the chalet, skiers can ski to Les Bergers, the ski school meeting point and the Marmottes gondola. 20 minutes (approx.) walk from the chalet there are bars and restaurants and the free shuttle service takes guests into the centre of Alpe d’Huez.
Chalet Louisa offers a high standard of accommodation and excellent facilities. In addition to all rooms having en suite bathrooms with heated towel rails, there is the added luxury of both a hot tub and a sauna.
Built in traditional wood and stone, this lovely chalet has a large balcony off the pleasantly decorated living/dining area with a warming wood-burning stove, TV and DVD and WiFi internet access.
Prices are per person and include Gatwick flights, transfers and full chalet catering service. Regional flights available on request at an additional supplement.
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower (Room 1)
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (Room 2)
• 2x Twins bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms (Rooms 3 & 4)
• 2x Twins bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and balconies (Rooms 5 & 6)
• 1x Twin bedroom - additional bunk bed with en-suite shower room and balcony (Room 7)
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (Room 8)
Supplements: Rooms 5, 6 and 7 add £3 pp/pn
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Please not that for the 2018/19 season dinner will be provided on 5 nights rather than 6. This gives guests greater flexibility to sample and explore the superb local restaurants.
This excludes the week commencing the 16th of February where dinner will be served on 6 nights.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A sumptuous breakfast and afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries