Chalet Montana, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- Piste Location
- Sunken Jacuzzi
- Hamma/Steam Room
- Monsoon shower
- Relaxation area
- Pool Table
- Home Cinema area
- Open Fireplace
- South facing Balcony
- Apple TV
- Ski & Boot Room
- Private Garage
Chalet Montana is located in a fabulous position, right by the Bellecote piste that leads down to the centre of Courchevel 1850 at La Croisette and the resorts main lifts.View Location Map
Constructed from reclaimed ancient timber and natural stone, Montana’s rugged good looks complement perfectly the snowcovered surroundings of mountain and pine trees above Courchevel. Timbered balconies and wide eaves lend it that purposeful Alpine appearance. Inside, hand-painted frescoes of mountain scenes enhance the atmosphere.
Great thought and care has gone into the layout of Montana, and furnishings and fittings are of the highest quality. The combined living and dining areas are split-level and feature a huge open fire with deep sofas in which to relax. A wonderful south-facing balcony with sun loungers leads off the living room, giving fabulous views.
Montana sleeps up to 12, and all the bedrooms are exquisitely appointed, with en-suite facilities, slippers and bathrobes as well as Aromatherapy Associates products. The master bedroom has its own fireplace, plasma TV and walk-in wardrobe plus great mountain views from the bath.
One of Montana’s most exciting features is a mini wellness suite, complete with relaxation area, Hammam/steam room, monsoon shower and sunken Jacuzzi – with plasma TV to watch while you soak. The games room has a pool table and Wii, in case you still have energy to burn after your day on the slopes! A quieter way of relaxing in the evening might be in the chalet’s fantastic home cinema area with flat screen TV and Sky.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet for 10 guests to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service. No travel included. Please enquire about additional 2 people.
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and terrace
• 1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Master Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, plasma screen TV & balcony
• 1x Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, extra bed(s) which allow use as a family room
Services and Inclusions
Before you arrive in resort, our dedicated team can pre-book any equipment hire or ski school you may need and pre-order your lift passes, saving you the hassle. As for all-important lift access, most of our chalets are either on the slopes or very close to the lifts, but we also run a complimentary vehicle service (Courchevel and St Anton) between 8.30am and 8pm, to maximise your mountain time and help you around town when in your ski boots.
Every one of our chefs, cooks and hosts are passionate about food and wine, and undergo rigorous training before the start of every season, meaning you’ll tuck into delicious cuisine at every meal.
For kids, we can arrange for experienced English-speaking nannies to come to your chalet, day or night. Our helpful sales team are also happy to arrange any other special requests from unusual dietary requirements to restaurant bookings and birthday cakes.
We can help arrange addition services, the small touches make all the difference. Your resort transfers for example can be arranged to suit your needs: whether it’s a shared taxi, a private car or if you wish to push the boat out a helicopter. Whatever you desire for the ultimate ski holiday, we are here to assist.
Flights and transfers can be sourced with a partner company, please enquire for further information.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Dedicated staff members
- Chalet Manager
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Early morning wake up, with tea or coffee in bed
- Full hot breakfast on 6 days (continental on staff day off)
- Afternoon tea of freshly baked homemade cake and savoury dish
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés on 6 days
- Four course dinner including cheese and port 6 days
- After dinner coffee and chocolates 6 days
- Carefully selected white and red wines, chosen by our appointed sommeliers
- Complimentary beer
- Concierge service
- Complimentary driver service to and from slopes 8.30am - 8pm
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvets
- Aromatherapy Associates Toiletries