Aspen Lodge 61, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- 230m² Chalet
- Ski in/Ski out
- Shared wellness facilities
- Private hammam
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Laundry facilities
- 2 Parking spaces
This Aspen Lodge apartment in Meribel is ski-in/ski-out. Centrally located and close to the shops/bars/restaurants in the Rond Point des Pistes.
Aspen Lodge Penthouse n°61 sits within the large Aspen Lodge apartment building in Meribel. With direct access to the piste and a shared wellness facility on the first floor featuring a gym, sauna and a hammam, this apartment ticks all the boxes.
Penthouse n°61 itself is located on the top floor and offers 230m² of living space over two floors. The lounge area and dining area are open plan offering a light and spacious feel with an adjoining kitchen featuring glass sliding doors. The lounge area opens out onto a large west facing balcony with views over the slopes. There is also a separate laundry room available for guest use. The mezzanine level offers a private hammam and a reading corner.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 10 guests on self-catered basis with daily housekeeping. No travel included.
• 1x Double/twin bedroom, bathroom,separated toilets, dressing area, balcony
• 2x Double/twin bedrooms with shower room, storage cupboard, balcony
• 1x Double/twin bedroom with balcony and terrace, bathroom with double sinks and separate toilets
• 1x Master bedroom with glazed bathroom (bath and Italian shower), separate toilets, dressing room,TV,balcony with view of the slopes.
Services and Inclusions
Our team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and we will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, our teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter we strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 1202 203650 or make an enquiry.