Chalet de L'Ange, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 14
- Feature fireplace
- Indoor hot tub
- Spacious living area
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Balconies to enjoy the view
- Ski & boot room
- Nintendo Wii, & DVD library
Chalet de L'Ange is located above the village of Montriond, offers great views and is a 5 minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts and Morzine centre. The private chauffeur service to take you anywhere in Morzine between 8am-10pm.View Location Map
The Chalet de l'Ange design team have optimised the mountain views and stunning surroundings by incorporating full height windows in its design. Balconies have also been placed on every side of the chalet so you can see the valley from every angle.
It sleeps 14 people over 7 rooms, all with en-suite. All furnishings are inspired by Danish, creating a unique personality through out this luxury chalet. The living space is both stylish and cosy, complete with a feature fire place.
The indoor hot tub is sunken into the floor, which you can soothe your muscles in after a long day on the slopes whilst also admiring the views.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room on a fully catered basis and include in resort chauffeur service between 8am - 10pm. Unless priced as a whole chalet.
A further indulgence package is available on request, please enquire. No travel included.
Cote d'Arbroz - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Pleney - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Criou - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Nantaux - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Dranse - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Nyon - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Mt Chery - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or double.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival.
- Cooked breakfast 6 days out of 7, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge.
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, hot chocolate and vin chaud.
- Fantastic range of good quality wines complimenting evening meals.
- 6 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand.
- Use of the hot tub.
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00.
- Committed service from the team (who live onsite) throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments