Chalet Le Crepet, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Treatment Room
- Wine Cellar
- Cinema Room
- Log Fireplace
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Fully en-suite
- Sun Terrace with heaters
- Original Artwork
- iPod docking station
- Flat screen satellite TV in all bedrooms
Chalet Le Crepet enjoys a prime location with a sunny aspect and snowy mountain views overlooking the main slopes of Morzine. Conveniently located just 500 metres / under a 10 minute walk to the bustling village centre, bars, shops and restaurants.View Location Map
This gorgeous alpine chalet offers an abundance of space and natural light and is newly renovated perfectly blending modern contemporary design with traditional alpine charm.
There is a stunning open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular panoramic views across the ski slopes and mountains. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceilings and designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day to create the perfect ambiance for entertainment and relaxation.
A luxurious living area awaits you, with soft furnishings in grey and touches of vibrant primary colour. Every item has been handpicked and commissioned to create the perfect space for your entertainment and indulgence; from the designer sofas to bespoke Indian pieces, oak floors to contemporary metalwork, the fire place to the original artwork. It has been chosen with you in mind.
After the slopes you can indulge in a bubbling hot tub with a glass of champagne; take a sauna before a glass of vin chaud; sit on the terrace enjoying the views nestled in a comfy chair warm under a large fur throw.
Prices for exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis to include an open bar and in resort driver service, excluding travel.
• 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Access gained from private door and stairway off the living area floor to Suite with double/twin and en-suite bathroom
• 3 x Twin/Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1 x Children’s room in the eaves with limited head height and Jack and Jill beds with en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
From the moment you start planning your ski holiday our bespoke service and attention to detail will ensure your luxury break meets all your personal requirements. We want to take care of the finer details, from organising your transfers from Geneva airport, to booking ski lessons, from organising lift passes in advance, to arranging crèche facilities and making restaurant reservations.
Our reputation attracts the very best chefs and chalet hosts. The highly trained team are mature, professional and totally committed to their guests. They tailor their service to be as hands-on or as discreet as you prefer.
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake and refreshments
- An open bar with house prosecco, wine, beers, spirits, mixers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Tea and coffee – bean to cup coffee, speciality teas and luxury hot chocolate
- Pre-dinner drinks and appetisers
- Four course gourmet meal prepared by our talented chef
- Driver Service to and from lifts in the morning and in the afternoon from 4pm
- Daily Housekeeping
- Towels, robes and slippers
- Cowshed toiletries