This property is no longer a part of our promoted portfolio.
Please find below a selection of similar chalets or
call us on +44 (0)1202 203650 to discuss your requirements.
Ski Lodge Aigle is hard to beat in terms of location and facilities. It has been built in a Savoyard style with a wood/stone exterior and traditionally decorated throughout, it has a spacious dining area and a great bar to relax in after a day exploring the vast Espace Killy ski area.
It is extremely comfortable and offers a high standard of facilities including en-suite rooms with Satellite TV and most with balconies. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool and sauna exclusively for guests.
The Aigle makes the perfect place to stay for groups or individuals. There is undercover parking for 5 cars which needs to be prebooked (at a supplement) and a lift to take you between floors. Early booking is recommended as Chalet Aigle is certain to be one of the most sought-after properties in Tignes.
Relax at the bar, swim in the pool or sweat it out in the sauna; this chalet has all the benefits of a larger hotel, but with just 21 bedrooms, still remains small and intimate enough to feel both welcoming and relaxed.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-11yrs.
A no travel discount is available on request, please enquire to find out more information about this.
Chalet Aigle is in an unbeatable ski in/out location just 10 metres from the slopes and only 300 metres (approx) from the Chaudanne and Paquis lifts. The centre of Tignes Le Lac and its bars and nightlife are approximately 5 minutes walk away making this a superb choice for your holiday.
• Room 11: Small Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared balcony
• Room 12: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony
• Room 14: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony (beds close together)
• Room 15: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony
• Room 16: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony
• Room 17: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared balcony
• Room 18: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• Room 19: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds close together)
• Rooms 21 & 26: 2x Twins bedrooms with en-suites bathrooms and shared balcony
• Room 22: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony
• Room 23: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony (beds close together)
• Room 24: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and balcony
• Room 25: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and shared balcony
• Room 27: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony
• Room 28: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (beds close together)
• Rooms 31 & 33: 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies (sloping roof)
• Room 32: Small Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared balcony (under eaves)
• Rooms 34 & 35: 2x Twins bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and balconies (sloping roof)
Rooms 12, 15, 17, 21, 22, 23, 26 add £4 pp/pn
Rooms 18, 24, 27, 31, 33, 34, 35 add £5 pp/pn
This operator believes that ski chalet holidays can be affordable without sacrificing quality.
They believe that everyone appreciates good food and that's especially the case when on holiday! A mixture of freshly prepared traditional and contemporary favourites, all prepared by your chalet hosts, will provide you with an authentic Alpine experience. Their fully catered package features: hearty cooked/continental breakfasts to prepare you for your day ahead, scrumptious afternoon teas with delicious homemade cake, pre-dinner aperitifs and 3 course evening meals (with a 2 course Alpine speciality on one of the nights).
As well as the fully catered package, they can also offer 'Ski-All-In' savings, to save you time, money and allow you to fully relax when you arrive at your chalet. At the time of booking, receive discounts on essentials, such as: lift passes and ski hire. Please get in touch with our sales team if this is something that interests you!
Blue Skies Lifestyle Ltd, established in 2005, is an online luxury ski holiday agent that specialises in finding clients the perfect luxury ski chalet in France, Switzerland, Austria and Italy. We feature an extensive portfolio of luxury chalet accommodation and luxury ski hotels that are ideal for group and family luxury ski holidays.