Chalet Inoko, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- In excess of 300m2
- Indoor pool with lounge area
- Spa area with private massage room
- Large Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor fire pit
- Heated boot warmers
- Flatscreen TV with Apple TV and Netflix
Set in a private enclave in the Petit Alaska area of Val d'Isere. This luxury chalet in Val d'Isere is approximately a 10 minute drive from the centre of the resort. The driver service can get you to the nearest ski lift in comfort within 5 minutes.View Location Map
Chalet Inoko is perfect for those looking to experience a luxury chalet in Val d'Isere but who equally prefer to be in a quiet, quaint setting. This stunning, modern chalet sits elegantly above the Petit Alaska enclave of Val d'Isere at the very top of the road with no through traffic. The vision for Chalet Inoko was serious luxury without being over the top bling. They wanted beautiful sophistication rather than being ostentatious.
The large open plan living area has a 5m cathedral ceiling that makes the space feel beautifully open, and has an almost completely glass wall out to the deck. The indoor dining area seats up to 14, and there's ample luxury cosy seating to relax or entertain. The beautiful space is your home away from home sanctum.
The large living room leads out to the amazing terrace overlooking town, with large in-built jacuzzi, dining area, and fire-pit. This is the perfect place to relax after a days' skiing on your luxury ski holiday in Val d'Isere. Internally you can also choose between the indoor swimming pool or sauna area. Better still, you can enjoy a relaxing massage in the chalet private massage room.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, an in resort driver service and two days of complimentary ski instruction.
Chalet Inoko has 6 ensuite bedrooms which have been designed to be both contemporary and luxurious, but also practical. All rooms are fully ensuite and come with our luxury Aqua di Parma products and fluffy white towels.
Each bedroom has a connection to adventure and exploration. One of the bedrooms has a connecting area with space for an additional 2 people in bunk beds.
Services and Inclusions
We have worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay with us. Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. We hold an extensive wine list and we will gladly assist you by providing personally-selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Champagne reception: Enjoy a glass of bubbly on your arrival day. Champagne is also served during canapés each evening.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams, local hams and cheeses and fresh fruit platter and smoothies.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea (6 days). Help yourself to tea, coffee and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by a choice of complimentary European house wines.
All our catered properties come with a highly qualified private ski instructor for two days of your stay who will ensure that you get the most out of the mountains around you. Make use of your instructor as you wish, whether it be for orientation, exploration or to improve your skiing technique.
The chalet is offered with a 24 hour in resort driver service. Select staff members provide a private concierge service throughout your stay and can arrange restaurant bookings, ski instruction, heli-skiing, off-piste guides, winter activities, and childcare at your request.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Available for an additional charge