Chalet Madeleine, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Ski & boot room
This chalet has a fabulous location in the snow sure resort of Val d’Isere. Being close to both Val d’Isere town and the slopes means that in just 8mins (approx) you can walk to the shops and bars and with the ski bus stop just 2 minutes away, getting to the slopes is a relaxed affair.View Location Map
Luxury chalets don’t come much better than Chalet Madeleine. To say it is opulent would be an understatement. Traditional exterior architecture gives way to pure alpine luxury as you step through the wide oak front door onto heated stone floors. Once nestled comfortably before the crackling open fire (with a fresh coffee from the state-of-the-art expresso machine), you can soak up the features in this stunning chalet.
A peaceful mezzanine study perches above the spacious open-plan living and dining room. The oak dining table with high-back chairs and feature chandelier lighting is a regal contrast to the relaxing rich brown leather sofas in the lounge.
On the large 1st floor terrace sits an 8-person luxury hot tub with mountain views. The bedrooms are sanctuaries of relaxed effortlessness, with broad comfortable beds, soft linens and contemporary design, each with their own uniquely blissful bathroom suite.
Prices are per person based on 2 guests sharing a room on a fully catered basis including return flights from London Gatwick and transfers.
• Room 2 = small twin or king-size double with bath and WC
• Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins or king-size doubles with bath and WC
• Rooms 5 = twin or king-size double with bath, WC
• Room 6 = twin or king-size double with bath, walk-in shower, WC and pull-out sofa bed (for children only)
• Ski and boot room
• Room 1 = large twin or king-size double and pull-out sofa bed (for children only) with bath, separate walk-in shower and WC
• Large living/dining area with open fire and mezzanine snug
• Outdoor hot tub
Beds will be made as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Chalet staff live out.
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 5 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 2 mornings.
Please note that for the week of the 16th of February dinner will be served on 6 nights.
Prices and availability on request. Please call +44 1202 203650 or make an enquiry.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A sumptuous breakfast and afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries