Chalet Madeleine, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- 6 ensuite bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Ski & boot room
This chalet has a fabulous location in the snow sure resort of Val d’Isere. Being close to both Val d’Isere town and the slopes means that in just 8mins (approx) you can walk to the shops and bars and with the ski bus stop just 2 minutes away, getting to the slopes is a relaxed affair.View Location Map
Chalet Madeleine has traditional stone and wood clad exterior giving guests the feel of being invited into a true alpine home.
Entering through the wide oak front door onto heated stone floors you are welcomed into the large open plan living space. The large central fireplace is the key feature in this chalet giving the lounge with vaulted ceilings a sense of warmth and cosiness.
A peaceful mezzanine study perches above the living and dining room.
The large oak dining table with high-back chairs and feature chandelier lighting will mean you can all comfortably enjoy dining together in the evenings.
On the first floor terrace sits an 8-person hot tub with mountain views.
Within the chalet there are 6 twin/double bedrooms each with their own shower room or bathroom. Two of the bedrooms also have a pull out sofa bed and so 2 additional children can be accommodated on request.
Prices are per person and are based on 2 adults sharing a room. The price includes full chalet catering, return Gatwick flights and shared resort transfers. Discounts will apply for children 2-11yrs.
A no travel discount is available on request, please enquire to find out more information about this.
• Room 2 = small twin or king-size double with bath and WC
• Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins or king-size doubles with bath and WC
• Rooms 5 = twin or king-size double with bath, WC
• Room 6 = twin or king-size double with bath, walk-in shower, WC and pull-out sofa bed (for children only)
• Ski and boot room
• Room 1 = large twin or king-size double and pull-out sofa bed (for children only) with bath, separate walk-in shower and WC
• Large living/dining area with open fire and mezzanine snug
• Outdoor hot tub
Beds will be made as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Chalet staff live out.
Services and Inclusions
This operator believes that ski chalet holidays can be affordable without sacrificing quality.
They believe that everyone appreciates good food and that's especially the case when on holiday! A mixture of freshly prepared traditional and contemporary favourites, all prepared by your chalet hosts, will provide you with an authentic Alpine experience. Their fully catered package features: hearty cooked/continental breakfasts to prepare you for your day ahead, scrumptious afternoon teas with delicious homemade cake, pre-dinner aperitifs and 4 course evening meals with port and cheese boards (including a 2 course Alpine speciality on one of the nights). Enjoy this as well as Champagne and canapés served on your first night!
As well as the fully catered package, they can also offer 'Ski-All-In' savings, to save you time, money and allow you to fully relax when you arrive at your chalet. At the time of booking, receive discounts on essentials, such as: lift passes and ski hire. Please get in touch with our sales team if this is something that interests you!
- 7 nights’ accommodation.
- Return flights from London Gatwick.
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet.
- A warming Vin Chaud upon arrival.
- Champagne & canapés on first night.
- 6 cooked breakfasts plus 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake.
- 6 days of aperitifs & canapés.
- 6 nights fully catered - 4 course evening meals including port and cheese board on 5 nights (with a 2 course Alpine speciality on one night).
- Unlimited free-flowing wine with dinner.
- Indulgent chocolates served with tea and coffee after dinner.
- Tea and coffee facilities in every room.
- Packed lunch on departure day.
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay.
- Bedrooms daily cleaned and tidied (except staff days off).
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change mid-week.
- Bathrobes and slippers.
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries.
- Option for pre-booked lift passes and organised ski hire.