Lodge Chablis, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor Pool & Spa complex
- Open Fireplace
- South facing terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Satellite television with Freeview
- DVD with surround sound
- Chalet iPad
- iPod docking station
- Private Parking
Bellevarde Lodges can be found on the Santons piste close to the Solaise nursery slopes. Just 12 mins walk from the town centre and 50m from the bus stop.
Bellevarde Lodge Chablis is an imposing stone-and-timber chalet situated on the edge of the Santons piste. Yes, this means you really can click in and out of your bindings a few steps up from the ski room door. There's also a shuttle service which operates in the morning and the afternoon to whisk you to and from the piste.
We used genuine old timbers from a local dismantled farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and some rather lovely parquet on the floor. The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and abundant plump and inviting sofas from which to enjoy the breath-taking view.
There are six en suite bedrooms on the first and second floor making this a perfect choice for a group of family or friends. Chablis has a combination of Twin and Double bedrooms, all with en suite bath, hand basin and WC. Four of the rooms also have a balcony.
After a hard day on the slopes, the terrace hot tub is the perfect venue for beer and bubbles or head next door and relax in our brand new pool and spa complex.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Twin bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl