Lodge Muscat, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open Fireplace
- South facing terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Satellite television with Freeview
- DVD with surround sound
- Chalet iPad
- iPod docking station
- Private Parking
Bellevarde Lodges are based on the Santons piste close to the Solaise nursery slopes, 12 mins walk from the town centre and 50m from the bus stop.
Bellevarde Lodge Muscat is the perfect choice for a group of family or friends seeking a ski in ski out chalet in Val d’Isere. This stone-and-timber chalet is found on the edge of the Santons piste so you really can click in and out of your bindings just a few steps up from the ski room door.
Muscat has been built using genuine old timbers from a local dismantled farmhouse, and oozes charm and character. The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and plump and inviting sofas from which to enjoy the breath-taking view. After a hard day on the slopes, the terrace hot tub is the perfect venue for beer and bubbles.
The chalet sleeps 12 in six en suite bedrooms, but you don’t have to book the whole chalet, in Bellevarde Lodge Muscat you can book by the room on all dates throughout the season.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Twin bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!).
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl