Lodge Savoie, Val d'Isere
L'Espace Killy, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor Pool & Spa complex
- Open Fireplace
- South facing terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Satellite television with Freeview
- DVD with surround sound
- Chalet iPad
- iPod docking station
- Private Parking
Bellevarde Lodges are situated on the Santons piste close to the Solaise nursery slopes, 12 mins walk from the town centre and 50m from the bus stop.
Bellevarde Lodge Savoie ticks all the boxes for those looking to ski in Val d’Isere. This is a traditional stone-and-timber chalet situated on the edge of the Santons piste. Yes, this means you really can click in and out of your bindings a few steps up from the ski room door.
The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and abundant plump and inviting sofas from which to enjoy the breath-taking view. After a hard day on the slopes, the terrace hot tub is the perfect venue for beer and bubbles. All guests staying in the chalet will also have access to our brand new indoor swimming pool and spa complex next to the chalet.
Your dedicated chalets hosts will prepare breakfast, homemade afternoon tea and dish up a 3 course dinner, followed by cheese and coffee and of course accompanied with plenty of red or white wine.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Please note that the price for the week of the 2nd December 2018 does not include flights or transfers.
• 2x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Twin bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
• 2x Double bedrooms with balconies and en-suite bathrooms
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl