Cervo Boutique Hotel, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Bed and Breakfast
- Zermatts only "Ski in/Ski out" Hotel
- 6 Chalets with 36 rooms
- Two Restaurants
- Bar Area
- Individual Spa areas within chalets
- Stunning Matterhorn views
- Smoker's lounge
- Open all year
- Hotel electro-taxi
From Zermatt station it takes less than 10 minutes on foot to the Cervo. From the valley station of the Sunnegga funicular the lift takes you directly to reception. And in reverse directly to the funicular and on to the slopes.
In December 2009, Seraina and Daniel F. Lauber celebrated becoming hosts of their own hotel and restaurant in a dream location with view of the Matterhorn. Already in the first year the Cervo got people talking and satisfied guests praised the stylish and fashionable hotel. Cervo recently won Tripadvisor’s Travellers‘ Choice Award!
The view alone of the Matterhorn is simply sensational. The scenic location between the edge of the forest and the outskirts of the village is unique and radiates rest and relaxation. The new hotel consists of six chalets including the owner's lodge, with spacious rooms and suites. All contain a private wellness room for the exclusive use of hotel guests in their respective chalets. All chalets are easily accessible by lift and a footpath.
The distinctive design creates a balance between Alpine chalet, mountain hut and hunting lodge, with just the right amount of modernity. The architecture incorporates the special characteristics of this unique setting on the edge of the forest. The Cervo is the creation of the MLS architectural bureau in Zermatt under the direction of Roman Mooser and interior designer Roger Bächtold with his P.5 team from Zurich.
Our prices are quoted per person based on two people sharing a Cosy Deluxe Room including a sumptuous breakfast buffet, service and VAT. Other room types available on request. Please note two week minimum booking period over Christmas & New Year.
Choose between the following rooms:-
• 37m² In the stylish and harmonic atmosphere of our generous roof rooms you'll find tranquility and repose right away. And the only thing that might refuse you the view of the Matterhorn are the clouds
• 32m² Feel well from the very first moment! Our rooms are spacious and comfortable and the Matterhorn radiates calmness
• 32m² Alpine flair and welcoming cosiness in our superior rooms, feeling good is the name of the game with the Matterhorn a permanent onlooker
• 28m² You will experience it! In the harmonic ambience of the alpine cosiness time may stop for an instant. And the Matterhorn winks at you
• 22m² The living space can be comfortably extended by the combination with a deluxe room. Savour the comfort, feel good with view of the Matterhorn
• 82m² The luxurious generosity of our master suites leaves nothing to be desired. Here you'll find space to everyone's taste. Proximity to nature, cosiness of the fireplace or modern entertainment, indulge to your every wishes. Only the Matterhorn is watching you
• 49m² Our light-flooded junior suites offer lots of space with an unmatchable view of the Matterhorn. And if 49m² is not enough: with the combination to an adjacent deluxe room we'll be happy to enhance your horizon of space
SIGNATURE SPA SUITE
• 54m² The location of our two exclusive Signature Spa Suites is spectacular, the interior decor together with the outside whirlpool on a terrace of your own is exclusive. The Matterhorn seems so close, you could touch it and makes every day an unforgettable experience
WHOLE CHALET RENTAL
To experience a moment together with family or friends is something special we suggest choosing your favourite chalet and booking it entirely for yourselves. Each with 4 Deluxe Rooms sleeping up to 10 people, from 32 to 37m² area. Breakfast can be served in your room, suite or in the restaurant.
240m² of well-being, a chalet to be booked exclusively for family or a group of friends.
Services and Inclusions
- Minimum stay in the rooms/chalet: 7 nights (Saturday–Saturday or Sunday–Sunday)
- Shorter stays are possible by arrangement
- Extra beds/Family rooms on request
- Children up to 6 years: free of charge 7–13 years: CHF 100 Teenagers/adults: CHF 150
- Restaurant and Bar / chalet Magic and après-ski
- Terrace with view of the Matterhorn, old chalet dining rooms and a stylish bar. We are happy to spoil you with our cuisine in the restaurant and at the bar. A reservation for lunch and dinner is recommended
- Dogs, cats and deer (max. 100 Kilo, with thanks for your understanding) CHF 25.– per day without food but including a place to sleep and water bowl
Occupancy and miscellaneous
- Check-in on day of arrival from 15h00, Check-out on day of departure till 12h00 noon
Seasonal rates per room per night in the hotel start from:
|Low season price||CHF 420|
|High season price||CHF 860|
- Bed & Breakfast
- Concierge Service
- Use of shared Wellness area in Chalet
- Daily Housekeeping
- Towels, Robes and slippers
- King or Twin sized bed
- Bathtub & Shower
- Balcony with deck chairs
- Loewe Flat Screen TV with DVD Surround System
- Amici Francis Expresso Machine and electric kettle
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Molton Brown personal care products
Each Room has the following:-