Severin*s Alpine Retreat, Lech
Fully Catered, Sleeps 18-24
- Indoor Whirlpools
- 12.5m Indoor Infinity Pool
- Spa Suite
- 2 Saunas & 1 Steam room
- In-Room Fireplaces
- Private Terraces
- 24 hour guest service
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Half board catering service in the restaurant
Located nestled into the hillside in Stubenbach, Lech. Severin*s The Alpine Retreat in Lech is in the heart of one of the world’s biggest skiing areas which also belongs to the “Best of the Alps” association. This 5 star superior hotel holds a peaceful location on a mountain slope with a breathtaking view of the stunning Lech mountains.
We are not a ski in/ski out hotel, but we provide a shuttle service on demand during the day to drive our guests to the ski lifts and pick them up again. The nearest ski lift is 5 minutes away but we also drive our guests to ski lifts in the entire Arlberg region (St. Anton, Zürs, St. Christoph, Stuben), wherever you wish to start and finish your day.
The centre of the village is also 5 minutes away by car or a 20 minute walk. In the evenings, please note that there is no driver service available.
In Severin*s, The Alpine Retreat, guests can enjoy original and traditional Austrian style with a modern twist: ancient local wood combined with modern furnishings, select contemporary art and the latest technology form the basis for a genuine, regional-style cosiness and luxurious ambience. In the nine suites and one Residence, guests feel a special sense of having arrived and of well-being. Severin*s, The Alpine Retreat, is your home from home.
Relaxation and Fitness: For the Well-Being of Body and Soul
At the end of an active day in the fresh and healthy Lech mountain air, you can indulge in relaxation for body and soul in the Severin*s wellness and Spa area, covering 415 sqm.
The Beauty Salon and Spa Suite, suitable for treatments for individuals or couples alike, offer an extensive spa and beauty menu whilst the fitness room with equipment by the Techno Gym brand leaves no fitness wish unfulfilled. The 12.5 metre indoor pool with counter-current, waterfall and several whirlpools ensure active relaxation. Complemented by two saunas, a steam bath as well as an infrared cabin – the perfect way to end the day, not only after skiing!
Fine, Gastronomic Dining Experiences: In the Hotel’s Restaurant and Wine Cellar
Starred chef Stefan Kriegelstein and his team prepare exquisite modern cuisine with a regional influence which incorporate the finest local organic produce. The restaurant as well as an event room with the latest facilities and a wine cellar with select, international wines form the “success trio” for your function according to your exact wishes.
A warm and welcoming fire, comfortable lounge furniture and an exceptional range of drinks at the bar ensure you enjoy a relaxing stay in a cosy atmosphere. The restaurant serves innovative, modern cuisine with regional influences. In the preparation of the dishes, the chef places importance on the use of local organic produce. Our restaurant is also open to external guests.
Sleep and Slumber: In Spacious, Alpine Style Luxury
In the nine elegant suites of Severin*s, The Alpine Retreat, which are built out of ancient Tirol wood from local forests, guests can indulge in sheer luxury in a contemporary alpine style. From the terraces and balconies, you can enjoy marvellous views of the Lech mountains and valley. High quality amenities as well as the exclusive furnishings of the high end brand Minotti combined with state-of-the-art technology and contemporary art chosen by the experts of Vienna’s Contemporary Art Advisors, create the perfect setting in which to relax and unwind.
Your personal requirements set the standard for our first class and personal service which we offer at all times. Hereby the genuineness and obligation of the service are in the foreground and aim to offer you an unforgettable stay, so that you will always want to return to Severin*s The Alpine Retreat.
Prices are per person per week and based on the lowest category room, the Junior Suite, with the assumption of two people sharing a room.
Exclusive occupancy prices available on request.
There are 2 Junior, 3 Family and 4 Senior Suites in the main house with the additional Residence offering a further 4 bedrooms in a self contained apartment with access to the hotel facilities.
All 9 Ultra high specification suites consist of the following:
• Separated living and bedroom area
• Bath tub, rain shower, 2 vanities
• Exclusive furniture by Italian label MINOTTI
• Box spring beds by WITTMANN (king size)
• Spacious wardrobe
• State-of-the-art technology such as LOEWE TV and REVOX sound system
• Wall-mounted iPads
• In suite humidifier system
• In suite safe, Nespresso machine and tea bar
• Open fireplace
• Either terrace or balcony, mountain view
- Champagne as a welcome drink
- Breakfast à la carte at our restaurant from 07:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m
- Exclusive 4-course-dinner at our restaurant
- Minibar selection as well as Nespresso coffee and tea selection in your room
- A parking space in our undergound parking
- Luggage and cart service
- Your personal heated ski cabinet
- Shuttle from or to one of Lech’s ski lifts by appointment
- Turndown service
- State-of-the-art technology such as LOEWE TV, REVOX sound system and wall-mounted iPads with up to 200 international magazines and newspapers
- Contemporary artwork in the property in collaboration with Contemporary Art Advisors, Vienna
- Relaxing in our spa including saunas, steam room, infrared room, pool as well as a gym