Chalet Ormello, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Full Board, Sleeps 15
- Indoor swimming pool
- Covered outdoor hot tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Ski Room
- Children's playroom
- Private Cinema
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Balconies with stunning views
This chalet is in a great location, with breath-taking views from the balconies, just 2 minutes walk to the Jardin Alpin lifts and a short drive to the centre of the resort. Those wishing to stroll into town on foot can do so in around five minutes.
• Distance to piste: 75 metres
• Distance to lifts: 150 metres to the Jardin Alpin lift
Just steps from the Bellecote piste, the 1,000m² Chalet Ormello offers guests unparalleled luxury with the emphasis on traditional style, combined with modern comfort. The chalet has 9 bedrooms in total (7 double bedrooms and 2 masters), sleeping up to 15 people.
Chalet Ormello underwent a million-Euro renovation prior to its unveiling at the start of the 2009/10 season. This property features an expansive lounge area to comfortably accommodate the chalet′s full capacity in the evenings, with breathtaking views from the balconies.
Ideal for both large groups of adults and family parties, tailor this property to suit your specific needs, by taking advantage of the indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness & massage rooms, spacious kids′ playroom, state-of-the-art in-house cinema, plus access to all the in-house privileges and amenities of the Hotel de Charme les Airelles. These include the Valmont Spa, three restaurants, (including that of renowned fusion chef Pierre Gagnaire), Kid′s Kingdom, skating rink, and designer boutiques.
Expansive play areas for children are located on two floors, and two kitchens and dining areas can be utilized when groups wish to separate.
Prices are for exclusive occupancy of the chalet on a full board basis including selected soft drinks and a complimentary shuttle service.
Each of the nine bedrooms has been individually decorated with textured- wood accents and rich fabrics. The two master bedrooms each boast fireplaces, and balconies extending from open lounging areas on each floor frame picturesque views of the mountains.
• 3 en-suite double bedrooms
• 2 master bedrooms with fireplace
• 2 en-suite bedrooms
• 2 bedrooms with shower room
Services and Inclusions
Here are the restaurants that you can choose from:
• Le Festin (for lunch): The famous Lunch Buffet of Courchevel … mythical!
• Le Chalet de Pierres (for lunch): Our authentic restaurant located right on the slopes
• La Folie Douce/La Fruitière in Méribel (for lunch): Our high altitude, open-air clubbing place
• Le Nama à l’Hôtel Le Mélézin (for lunch or dinner): Japanese restaurant
• La Table des Airelles (for dinner): Traditional French cuisine, classic and sophisticated
• PieroTT restaurant (for dinner): The original Pierre Gagnaire’s concept of Italian cuisine
• Le Coin Savoyard aux Airelles (for dinner): Regional specialities
- Full board catering with a choice of meals in either the chalet or a number of local restaurants
- Chalet Manager
- Housekeeping Service (head housekeeper and housekeepers)
- Food and Beverage Services (chef, headwaiter and their team)
- Shuttle Service
- Concierge Service
- Security Service
- Soft drinks for any meals exclusively taken into the Chalet
- Wine cellar and alcoholic beverages
- Dry cleaning
- Beauty care treatments by La Mer, massages, personal trainer, hair-dresser
- Ski equipment, ski passes and ski instructors
- City Taxes
- Reservation Fee of 1.4% of the total amount of the accommodation
Services with extra charges