Hameau de la Voliere, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 34-36
- Swimming pools
- Massage rooms
- Indoor Jacuzzi's
- Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Hammam/Steam Rooms
- Wellness area/bar
- Fitness Rooms
- Cinema Rooms
- Wine Cellars
- Laundry Facilities
- Garages for multiple cars with car lifts
- Ski rooms with boots heaters
Hameau de Voliere is located in Les Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 close to nearby slopes and 290 metres from the resort centre. The prestigious resort of Couchevel is only a mere 2 hours from Lyon airport, 2.5 hours from Geneva airport and only 30 minutes from moutiers train station.View Location Map
Hameau de Voliere is the ideal option for those looking for luxury accommodation for groups in Courchevel 1850. The Hameau is made up of three large luxury chalets, Chalet Bastidons, Chalet Cryst'Aile and Chalet Nanuq which offer a combined occupancy of up to 36 people.
An authentic and rare peace haven, Hameau de Voliere offers french lifestyle in the newest conception of luxury. Comfort, refinement and pleasure reunite to offer an exceptional group of properties. Ultra modern technological equipment are integrated to the chalets.where all chalets are served by elevators.
The views from the chalets are breathtaking, taking in beautiful woodland with snow-capped trees. Hameau de Voliere is located in the centre of Courchevel (1850), but still directly by the slopes resulting in easy access to Europe's largest inter-connected ski area.
The chalets have all the modern comforts you would expect from luxury chalets in Courchevel 1850 and are furnished in modern tones whilst still maintaining a traditional alpine feel.
Chalet's Basidons and Cryst'Aile are the larger of the two chalets and have a secret door between the wellness areas. This allows large groups to move easily between the two chalets without having to head outside. Chalet Nanuq neighbours Chalet Cryst'Aile and is just a few metres away.
Each of the three chalets have their own features. All have their own wellness areas with swimming pools or you can relax in a choice of sauna, hammams or cinema rooms. Each chalet comes with your own personal chef who will take care of all your culinary needs. Each day the chef will produce hearty breakfasts and delicious gourmet evening meals using the best and freshest local ingredients.
Prices are for exclusive occupancy of the 3 chalets and includes the services of staff and chefs and an in resort driver service for each property. Food and drink is charged on top. No travel included.
• Bedroom 1: Master double bed with En-suite (double sinks, bath, shower and toilet), balcony with view of the mountains.
• Bedroom 2: Double bed with En-suite (Shower and Bath), balcony with view of the mountains.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed with En-suite shower room, dressing area and access to the balcony with view of mountains.
•Bedroom 4 : Blind twin beds for staff with shower room (without window)
• Bedroom 5: Double bed with En-suite bathroom (shower and bath), and access to the terrace with view of mountains.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with shower room, toilet and access to the terrace with views of mountains
• Bedroom 1: Double bed with bathroom (1 sink, bath, toilet), dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with double bed, large entrance, relaxation space with sofa, dressing area, bathroom (2 sinks, bath, shower), separate toilet, system hifi, and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 3: Double bed with shower room, dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 4: Double bed with shower room, office, dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 5: Double bed with bathroom and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with shower room and dressing area
• 1x Master double bedroom with with en-suite bathroom, balcony and dressing room
• 1x Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony and dressing room
• 3x Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Services and Inclusions
Our team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and we will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, our teams have more knowledge than most. Each winter we strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
|23 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|30 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|06 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
|13 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in Euros.
- Check-in directly in the Chalets with Champagne and fruit baskets
- Services of Private Chefs and Maitre d’hôtels for breakfast and dinner or lunch (food charged extra at purchase price)
- Daily cleaning by our Gouvernantes, evening turn down service
- Chauffeurs at the disposal of the client in the resort from 9am to 9pm or from 8am to 8pm only
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Clarins toiletries
- Concierge Service