Chalet Bastidons, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 12
- Swimming pool
- Massage room
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wellness area/bar
- Fitness Room
- Cinema Room
- Wine Cellar
- Garage for 2 cars with car lift
Located in the Les Chenus area of Courchevel 1850, the Chalet Bastidons benefits from a ski-in/ski-out location and is just 290 meters from the centre of the resort.View Location Map
An authentic and rare peace haven, the chalet Les Bastidons offers french lifestyle in the newest conception of luxury. Comfort, refinement and pleasure reunite to offer an exceptional property. Ultra modern technological equipment are integrated to the chalet where all floors are served by an elevator.
Chalet Bastidons is one of three chalets located in The Hamlet of La Volière, all of which are in an equally exceptional setting. The views from the chalet are breathtaking, taking in beautiful woodland with snow-capped trees. The Chalet Bastidons is located in the centre of Courchevel (1850), but still directly by the slopes resulting in easy access to Europe's largest inter-connected ski area.
Just under 800sqm and set over 5 floors, Chalet Bastidons can accommodate 10/12 guests in 6 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet has all the modern comforts you would expect from a luxury chalet and is furnished in modern tones whilst still maintaining a traditional alpine feel. On the lowest floor of the chalet you will find the wellness area which has all the facilities of a luxury spa including indoor swimming pool, hammam, and an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The chalet comes with your own personal chef who will take care of all your culinary needs. Each day the chef will produce a hearty breakfast and delicious gourmet evening meals using the best and freshest local ingredients.
Chalet Bastidons can be booked together with Chalet Nanuq and Chalet Cryst'Aile to create the Hameau de Voliere which can accommodate up to 36 people.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 12 people and includes the services of staff and chef and an in resort driver service. Food and drink is charged on top. No travel included.
• Bedroom 1: Double bed with bathroom (1 sink, bath, toilet), dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with double bed, large entrance, relaxation space with sofa, dressing area, bathroom (2 sinks, bath, shower), separate toilet, system hifi, and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 3: Double bed with shower room, dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 4: Double bed with shower room, office, dressing area and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 5: Double bed with bathroom and access to the terrace
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with shower room and dressing area
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers only the finest chalets combined with 5-star hotel services. Once booked, they can assist with a wide range of products and customise your break to satisfy your every need. Skiing packages, equipment rental, various reservations, organisation of your transfers and many more services are available.
Their team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and they will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, the teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter they strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Check-in directly in the Chalet with Champagne and fruit basket
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre d’hôtel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (food charged extra at purchase price)
- Daily cleaning by our Gouvernantes, evening turn down service
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort from 9am to 9pm or from 8am to 8pm only
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Clarins toiletries
- Concierge Service