Chalet Le Coquelicot, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 12-14
- Ski Out access for experienced skiers
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Spacious relaxation area
- Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Separate TV Room
- Boot room with in house ski and boot fitting service
- Home Cinema
- WiFi Internet access
- Terrace and balconies with stunning views
- Garage Parking with Car Lift
Chalet Le Coquelicot is located in the Nogentil area of Courchevel. Ski out access to the slopes for experienced skiers or just 80m walk from the Pralong lift, and is just 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of 1850.View Location Map
Chalet Le Coquelicot has been expertly designed to seamlessly blend refined finishes and exciting new materials with state-of the-art equipment. Snow-inspired textures and glimmering finishes have been used throughout to echo the magical mountain surroundings. Nowhere is this more obvious than in the stunning spa and swimming pool area. The ten-metre pool, relaxing steam room, Jacuzzi and massage room provide a relaxing sanctuary after a day on the slopes.
Chalet Le Coquelicot has 580 sq.m of living space spread over 6 floors, each accessed by the elevator. On the top floor of Chalet Le Coquelicot you access the luxurious, lavish living and dining area with an open fireplace, high tech sound system and breath-taking views....a perfect spot to indulge yourself in the fine cuisine prepared by your private chef.
Each en-suite bedroom has been carefully designed to provide its guests with the luxury and subtle decadence expected for a chalet of this quality.
The large master bedroom suite has been designed with comfort and luxury in mind. Soft finishes, textures and fabrics create a sumptuous retreat and the en-suite bathroom boasts a free-standing bath and walk-in shower to soothe away those après-ski aches and pains.
A sophisticated colour palette combined with bespoke materials including textured stones, mosaics and coloured ceramics create the perfect spaces to read, relax and re-energise.
The chalet has a staff room suitable for two.
The prices listed are based on exclusive use of the chalet including chef and butler, staff and driver services. Food and drinks are charged locally.
● 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower
● 5 x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom/shower
● 1 x Staff bedroom suitable for two
Services and Inclusions
• Chalet Manager (non-resident)
• 2 full-time housekeepers for daily maintenance of the Chalet (8 hours per day)
• 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00) - Food & Beverage at extra cost
• 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00)
• In-Resort Chauffeur (09h00-21h00)
• Reception service
• Concierge service
• WiFi Internet connection
• Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
• Supply and change of towels, as required
• Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
• Cleaning at the end of the stay
“A LA CARTE” SERVICES:
• Airport transfer & Taxi service
• Traditional or Luxury Car rental
• Chauffeur / Limousine service
• Supply & Change of bed linen daily