Chalet Cryst'Aile, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 12
- Ski in / Ski out
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Cinema room
- Games Room
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Flat-screen satellite TV in every bedroom
- Wine Cellar
- Laundry facilities
- Garage Parking
Ski in/ski out, Chalet Cryst'Aile is located in Les Chenus area, just 290 metres from the town centre.View Location Map
Chalet Cryst’Aile is part of The Hamlet of La Volière , a group of three superb chalets in an equally exceptional setting. Surrounded by woodland and with incomparable views of the valley, its location in the centre of Courchevel (1850), right beside the slopes, ensures easy access to the world’s largest ski area.
Approximately 800sqm and set over 5 floors, Chalet Cyst'Aile accommodates 12 guests in 6 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet is exquisitely furnished to a very high standard with the latest technology and creature comforts. A wellness area awaits you on the lowest floor, with all the facilities of a luxury spa, which include an indoor swimming, indoor Jacuzzi, Hammam, gym, sauna and massage room, along with an outdoor hot tub located on the terrace of the 2nd floor. As well as these luxury facilities there is also a cinema room and games room which is perfect for keeping the children entertained
The chalet is offered with a personal chef to take care of your every need. The chef will produce a hearty breakfast each morning and delicious gourmet dinners each evening, using the very best of local ingredients.
Chalet Cryst'Aile can be booked together with Chalet Nanuq and Chalet Bastidons to create the Hameau de Voliere which can accommodate up to 36 people.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 12 people and includes the services of staff and chef. Food and drink is charged on top. No travel included.
• 1x Master double bedroom with with en-suite bathroom, balcony and dressing room
• 1x Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, balcony and dressing room
• 3x Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers only the finest chalets combined with 5-star hotel services. Once booked, they can assist with a wide range of products and customise your break to satisfy your every need. Skiing packages, equipment rental, various reservations, organisation of your transfers and many more services are available.
Their team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and they will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, the teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter they strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Check-in directly in the Chalet with Champagne and fruit basket
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre d’hôtel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (food charged extra at purchase price)
- Daily cleaning by our Gouvernantes, evening turn down service
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort from 9am to 9pm or from 8am to 8pm only
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Clarins toiletries
- Concierge Service