Chalet Nanuq, Courchevel 1850
Three Valleys, France
Fully Staffed Only, Sleeps 10-12
- 518m² Chalet
- Cinema Room
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Garage for 1 car
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Laundry facilities
- Ski room with boots heater
Chalet Nanuq is located in Les Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 close to nearby slopes and 290 metres from the resort centre. The prestigious resort of Couchevel is only a mere 2 hours from Lyon airport, 2.5 hours from Geneva airport and only 30 minutes from moutiers train station.View Location Map
The Hamelet of La Voliere is a group of three superb chalets in an equally breathtaking setting. Surrounded by woodland and with incomparable views of the valley, its location in the centre of Courchevel 1850, adjacent to the slopes ensures easy access to the largest and highly acclaimed Three Valleys Ski Domain.
Offering a different feel to each room, this stunning chalet has been fitted with the highest standards of spa and wellness areas as well as offering an incredible amount of living space with up to 12 guests being able to stay comfortably. The living room opens up before you with a wine cellar and a north-exposed balcony with a view of the valley, for special evenings spent in dining with loved ones.
The Spa is made up of an indoor swimming pool, massage room, cloakroom and fitness area for guests to enjoy after a hard day on the slopes. To further this a Sauna and Hammam are also located within this area. If you want to sit in tranquil surroundings and indulge in how the days events played out, then enjoy the relaxation area with a bar to really take the edge off a hard days skiing.
Chalet Nanuq can be booked together with Chalet Bastidons and Chalet Cryst'Aile to create the Hameau de Voliere which can accommodate up to 36 people.
Price is for exclusive occupancy of the chalet for 12 people and includes the services of staff and chef and an in resort driver service. Food and drink is charged on top. No travel included.
• Bedroom 1: Master double bed with En-suite (double sinks, bath, shower and toilet), balcony with view of the mountains.
• Bedroom 2: Double bed with En-suite (Shower and Bath), balcony with view of the mountains.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed with En-suite shower room, dressing area and access to the balcony with view of mountains.
•Bedroom 4 : blind twin beds for staff with shower room (without window)
• Bedroom 5: Double bed with En-suite bathroom (shower and bath), and access to the terrace with view of mountains.
• Bedroom 6: Double bed with shower room, toilet and access to the terrace with views of mountains
Services and Inclusions
This operator offers only the finest chalets combined with 5-star hotel services. Once booked, they can assist with a wide range of products and customise your break to satisfy your every need. Skiing packages, equipment rental, various reservations, organisation of your transfers and many more services are available.
Their team will take care of meeting your every need and provide a personal welcome in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Let yourself go completely during your chalet stay and they will do the rest! Because they live and work in resort all year round, the teams have more knowledge than most. Each Winter they strive for a professional approach to the chalet market with an exceptional level of service.
- Check-in directly in the Chalet with Champagne and fruit basket
- Services of a Private Chef and a Maitre d’hôtel for breakfast and dinner or lunch (food charged extra at purchase price)
- Daily cleaning by our Gouvernantes, evening turn down service
- Chauffeur at the disposal of the client in the resort from 9am to 9pm or from 8am to 8pm only
- Teas, coffees and soft drinks are offered
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom amenities
- Hair dryers are provided in each bedroom
- Clarins toiletries
- Concierge Service