Chalet Igloo, Courchevel Le Praz
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full size squash court
- Incredible views
- Fully en-suite
- Ski in chalet
- Ski and boot room
- Indoor hot tub
Situated in a picture-perfect setting amongst beautiful chalets and overlooking the mountains across the valley, Chalet Igloo is in a beautiful spot. It is possible to ski back to the chalet most weeks of the season. High-speed Le Praz lifts are a short walk from the chalet.View Location Map
Chalet Igloo is an exceptional ski chalet that has been designed to impress. Entering the front door, the enormous living area is visually spectacular with the stunning white-themed décor, light pouring in from the huge windows and wall-to-wall snowy mountain views.
It’s decorated in a highly original style with all sorts of bespoke furniture, funky lighting and architectural features that delight anyone with a penchant for interior design. The spa area opens onto a large terrace and includes the ONLY chalet squash court in Courchevel, a large swimming pool, a sauna/hammam and an inviting indoor hot tub. Soak up the bubbles and the view as you feel yourself relax after a day skiing the world-famous slopes of Courchevel and the Three Valley.
Sinking into the enormous sofa to enjoy a drink and canapes is a real treat, especially with our hosts preparing your evening meal. Gather with family and friends, chat and listen to music while the gentle flames from the contemporary designer fireplace create a snug ambience.
Outside space is as important as the inside, with wrap-around balconies from each bedroom from which to appreciate the truly magnificent views and picture-perfect setting. The rooms are large, with either doubles or twin available, and en-suite baths, showers (or both!) Each has balcony access and you can be sure of a peaceful night’s sleep in the quality linen provided.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis.
• Swimming Pool
• Sauna / Hammam
• Squash Court
• 2 x Twin / Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balcony access
• 1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Large vaulted living room
• Wrap around balcony
• 1x Double Master suite with bathroom and private balcony
• Ski room and Garage
Services and Inclusions
Owner run by John and Clare, with over 20 years of experience in the Three Valleys (both in offices and on the pistes) we are on hand to help with your pre-booking arrangements and in-resort questions. Our ethos is to offer well-priced holidays that mean our guests can take advantage of a really relaxing week and enjoy the skiing on offer. We’re an independent chalet company, which means that you get a personal service and that our staff are well looked after during their season.
La Tania and Le Praz are really great places to enjoy a ski holiday and as we’ve worked in the Courchevel Valley for years, can help you take advantage of everything there is on offer. Many of our guests – and team – come back again and again, something that we work really hard to continue.
We love looking after groups and families who all have one thing in common – a love of the mountains.
|27 Jan 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|17 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Feb 19||7||BOOKED|
|03 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|10 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|17 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|24 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|31 Mar 19||7||BOOKED|
|07 Apr 19||7||BOOKED|
This property will be quoted and charged in British Pounds.
- Fully Catered Service, including cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and three course evening meal.
- Dedicated service from our chalet hosts ensuring you are looked after throughout your stay.
- Homemade dinner-party style menus from your chalet host.
- Unlimited wine is served through the evening meal.
- Coffees and teas in the served in the sitting room after dinner.
- Handpicked lovely easy-drinking red and white wine, which is served throughout dinner. In our flagship chalets we offer a selection of superior wines as well as pre-dinner bubbly.
- Honesty bar with beers,mixers/soft drinks as well as some snacks in case you feel peckish. You’re more than welcome to bring your own drinks and spirits into the chalet.
- Children's high tea available between 5.30-6.00pm in the evening.
- Tailored menu for dietary requirements for the children.
- Catering for young infants, let us know before hand and we can ensure the little ones are well looked after.
- Dietary requirements:
We’re happy to cater for vegetarians as well as our guests with allergies and intolerances at no extra cost. Please let us know as far in advance as possible.