Chalet Bartavelles, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- 410m2 of living space
- Ski in/Ski out
- Cinema room
- Spectacular views of the Valley
- Vaulted Sitting room with open fireplace
- Satellite TV, DVD, PC, phone and fax
- Snooker room
- Laundry room
- Spa area with sauna and large walk-in shower
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Two car garage and off road parking
Ski in/Ski out location on the Route des Chalets, a private one-way road considered by many as the prime spot in Meribel.View Location Map
Méribel’s Chalet Les Bartavelles is a hidden gem; nestled in the trees just off the Route des Chalets, located next to the Doron (blue) piste just above the centre of Méribel. As well as being perfectly positioned to enable you to ski in and ski out with ease, you are within a few minutes ski of Méribel’s main lift centre and ski school meeting points. For evenings out with friends, it’s just a short distance from the centre of Meribel. As is standard for a luxury chalet of this level, you have your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury 4x4 minibus.
Bartavelles sleeps 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms, and can accommodate another 4 children, 2 in a "loft" bedroom (suitable only for older children) and 2 in the lower bedrooms. This beautiful chalet has been decorated with great care and individuality. It's spacious living and dining spaces combine spectacular views and supreme comfort. The south facing picture windows open onto a sun terrace and for ultimate rejuvenation, the outdoor hot tub beckons aching muscles.
Inside, the chalet also features a cinema room and games room with snooker table, a sauna and library area with bridge table.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 10 adults to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. Empty bed and child discounts will apply. No travel included.
• 1x King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom
• 2x Twin/King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
• 2x King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies
• 1x Twin bedroom. The steps to this bedroom are very steep and as such this room is only suitable for older children/young adults.
Services and Inclusions
The cuisine offered is a huge part of what sets a holiday with us apart from the rest. Eating at our chalets has always been a memorable experience, akin to eating in a top quality restaurant.
By always employing professional chefs with many years of experience in quality restaurants and hotels, we ensure that cuisine is exceptional. It really is some of the best cooking you will experience anywhere in the Alps.
In all chalets the day starts with a good breakfast of fruit juices, coffee, a choice of teas, yoghurts, cereals and porridge with fresh milk, eggs, jambon cru, cheeses, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams.
On your return from skiing a tea of fresh home made cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room.
Dinner is the piece de resistance. On your first evening you are welcomed by a glass of champagne and then you can enjoy an exceptional four course meal to delight any gourmet, rounded off with real coffee, a glass of Pinot and home-made truffles.
Of course tea, coffee and fresh fruit are available at any time along with the complimentary bar of beer, wine, selected spirits and mixers.
If one of your party has a special occasion during your stay why not make their stay particularly memorable by planning something special. Just a few if the things we can arrange in advance of your stay are:
● Additional flowers
● Higher quality wines
● Dinner and an overnight stay in a traditional moutain refuge high up in the mountain
● In-chalet massage
● Special dish(es) such as caviar, foie gras or lobster
● Additional champagne
● Plane flights around Meribel, Three Valleys or Mont Blanc
● Personal firework display
● Balloon Flight
● Mountain guides
● Helicopter transfer from the airport
To arrange any of these just please notify us in advance.
- Private minibus service, operates all day until 12am
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Children's supper every day, if required
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne at any time
- Carefully selected wines
- Open bar of wine, beer, spirits and mixers
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival (Cost of pass not included in price)
- Complimentary baby-sitting until 11pm on chef's night off
- Egyptian cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- Neal’s Yard toiletries
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers, magazines
- Fresh flowers in every bedroom
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of books and games
- State of the art TV and sound system
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- Full UK Sky television channels
- Extensive DVD library
- Playstation 3 with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access. A computer is available if required
- Security safe in every room