Chalet Marielaine, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-7
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Mountain Views
- Television with UK Freeview
- Chalet iPad
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Open Fireplace
- South and West terraces
- Ski room with boot warmers
The Chalet Marielaine is located 3 mins from the piste via Merishuttle shuttle service. The town centre is 12 minutes walk or 600m to the bus stop.View Location Map
This charming property is very tastefully decorated in modern French style and offers splendid accommodation for a family or small group of six wishing to have exclusive use of a luxury ski chalet. The spacious living area is well furnished with ample comfy seating and opens onto a glorious south-west facing terrace. We have installed an outdoor hot tub and gazebo for the ultimate in ‘hot bubble & cold snow’ relaxation.
Chalet Marielaine sleeps 6 - 7 guests in three en suite rooms. There are two Twin rooms and one Double as well as small double on a mezzanine level in one of the rooms. This is charged at half the adult price.
For your comfort and convenience, ski hire and ski boot fitting are available in the chalet. Our Mérishuttle service ensures rapid transfer to and from the piste throughout the day.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Double bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin & WC
Twin bedroom with en suite shower, handbasin & WC. Steep steps to small double bed on mezzanine with limited headroom. (half price for 3rd person on mezzanine)
Mezzanine twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin & WC (access via steep steps, limited headroom)
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Shared in resort driver service
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl