Chalet Brioche, Meribel
Three Valleys, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 8-9
- Outdoor hot tub
- Mountain Views
- South-facing Terrace
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music System with iPod connectivity
- Open Fireplace
- Chalet iPad
- Ski room with boot warmers
An exclusive enclave at the entrance to Meribel, a 12 minute walk to the village centre. The piste is 3 minutes away by our Merishuttle chauffeur service.View Location Map
Chalet Brioche mixes carved wood, elegant furnishings and decorative artifacts to create a contemporary twist on a typical chocolate box chalet; a real home from home and picture-postcard Alpine retreat.
Sun worshippers will appreciate the south-facing sun terrace and outdoor hot tub to massage away the aches and pains of the day. This is an extremely appealing chalet in which to spend a week in the Alps.
Chalet Brioche sleeps 8 to 9 people in four luxurious bedrooms. The bedrooms have modern furnishings to complement the pristine white bathrooms. There's a choice of Twin and Double bedrooms all with en suite bath, hand basin and WC. In one of the rooms there's an extra single bed, accessed by steep steps on a mezzanine floor. The single bed is charged at half the adult price.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin & WC.
Room for a cot.
Twin bedroom with en-suite bath, handbasin & WC
Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin & WC.
Room for a cot.
Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin & WC. Steep steps to mezzanine with single bed & limited headroom. (50% reduction for 3rd person on mezzanine).
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
|Winter 2018-19||Winter 2019-20|
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl