Chalet Alaska, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12-14
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Log burning stove
- Television with UK Freeview
- BOSE Music system with iPod connectivity
- Bluray DVD with film/children's library
- Chalet iPad
- Playstation 3 Console
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Parking (local charge)
On the High Street in the centre of the village, 100m to the nearest ski lift and 300m to the piste and nursery slopes.
Chalet Alaska is a stylish chalet located right on the high street in the centre of Morzine. It has a fabulous vaulted living area with flat screen TV and log burning stove. From the south facing balconies you look down on the high street and up at the Pleney nursery slopes. The chalet also boasts a wet suite with hot tub and sauna, so you can relax weary limbs after a day on the slopes.
Morzine provides the perfect base in which to explore the Portes du Soleil ski area, offering 650km of pistes in 14 resorts and 2 countries. Morzine is a traditional resort with skiing to suit all abilities from first timers to powder hungry experts. Chalet Alaska will be the perfect home for a week’s skiing in Morzine and beyond.
Accommodation in Chalet Alaska is spread across four floors, the chalet sleeps 12-14 guests in 6 en suite bedrooms. There are 3 twins and 3 doubles, one with additional bunk beds which if occupied are charged at half the adult price. Your dedicated chalet hosts, who live in, will serve breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room including flights from Gatwick, coach transfers & catered accommodation. Regional flights available on request, please enquire.
2nd Floor - Twin with en suite bath and WC. Bunk beds.
2nd Floor - Small double with en suite shower and WC.
3rd Floor - Twin with en suite bath and WC. Space for cot.
3rd Floor - Small double with en suite shower and WC.
3rd Floor - Twin with en suite bath and WC.
4th Floor - Master double with en suite bath and WC. Space for cot or extra bed.
Services and Inclusions
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
If you are planning a family ski holiday and are exploring childcare options then you are in the right place. Our nannies will make your holiday and spoil you with a freedom you’d forgotten existed. Enthusiastic, qualified and caring, they’ll come to your chalet, look after the children, waft them effortlessly from pyjamas to piste if required, and allow you to get on with what you came for. Regrettably they are not available to take home (Well not entirely true to be honest, as a many of our longer serving nannies have eventually gone on to work for our guests!). Nannies not available in Zermatt or Verbier*
- Return air travel between Gatwick and Grenoble/Geneva/Freidrichshafen depending on resort
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- All airport and resort taxes
- Dedicated service from our professional chalet staff
- Canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit bowl