Chalet La Fourmiliere, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 12
- Open bar of champagne, wines, spirits and beers
- Outdoor Hot Tub with bar service
- Huge open log fire
- Plasma TVs throughout with TV in each bedroom
- Games room with pool table
- Complimentary driver service to and from the slopes
- WiFi access
- Massage & beauty treatments available on request
- Apple TV with 700 movie and 20000 music library
The Chalet staff will transfer you to and from the slopes daily and will also drop you into town on the evening you wish to dine in town. There is also a regular bus service to and from town (20 minute walk or 3 mins drive) which drops you within moments of the Chalet.View Location Map
Chalet La Fourmiliere is a luxury boutique, owner-run chalet in Morzine, offering its guests the best five star hospitality with concierge service, a professional chef, driver and host. Tom and Alex are delighted to be the proud new owners taking over the mantle from Nick and Beth, who started La Fourmiliere some twenty years ago. They will create a bespoke holiday package to ensure you have the best experience possible.
Originally an old farmhouse built in 1805, Chalet Fourmiliere is now a stunning home with 6 double bedrooms, all ensuite, sleeping 12 guests. A sense of style permeates throughout, perfectly blending the original features with art, antiques and carefully chosen modern pieces.
Chalet Fourmiliere has been converted from its humble farmhouse origins into a stunning contemporary home with a blend of original features and modern amenities creating the perfect environment for entertainment and relaxation. Outside, there is a stunning hot tub. Relax after a big day on the mountain and we will supply the necessary bar service!
The Chalet offers you 325m² of space with stunning double height dining room, relaxing mezzanine library, cosy sitting room with comfy sofas and a fabulous open fire, plus a games room complete with pool table.
Upstairs there are six luxuriously decorated guest bedrooms and a therapy room. All bedrooms have TVs and are ensuite: three bedrooms with bath and shower, and three with shower. The rooms can all be made up as you wish, as either twins or king size beds. In addition there is an option to add a children’s bed, or cot, in two of our rooms.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet including full gourmet catering, driver service and open bar.
Please note that on low season weeks the chalet is available on a per room basis. Please enquire for further details.
Twin beds or a super king size bed. The en-suite shower room is fitted with an eco rain dance shower head.
Twin beds or a super king size bed with ensuite bath and shower room.
Twin beds or a super king size bed with en-suite bath and shower room.
Twin or a super king size bed with ensuite shower room.
Twin beds or a super king size bed with ensuite shower room.
King size bed with en suite bath and shower room.
Services and Inclusions
● Cooked and continental Breakfast choices each morning
● Afternoon tea and cakes each afternoon
● Pre dinner drinks and canapés on six evenings
● Four course evening meal on six evenings
● House wines carefully chosen to compliment each menu
● Full house bar with your favourite spirits plus one of the best Gin Collections in the Alps with premium tonic
● Bonbon dish and cookie jar for sweet treats at any time
● Provisions for the slopes e.g. water, snacks, chocolate & hip flask re-fills
● Selection of soft drinks, teas, tisanes and Nespresso Coffee Machine
Our dedicated Concierge Service is there to arrange whatever you need, we work with our preferred suppliers to get you the best service and rates and we can provide quotes in advance for any little extras you might want to add in to your holiday experience. Our aim is to arrange everything necessary to make your stay as stress free as possible:
● Your lift passes* will be waiting for you at the Chalet so you can avoid the queues and head straight to the slopes on your first morning.
● Lovely people come to the Chalet with your ski, board and boot hire requests*, with fittings in the Dining Room, while you relax and enjoy a very welcome drink and some delicious canapés.
● Round resort transportation is in our own chalet mini bus or Land Rover.
● We drive you to your choice of ski lift in the morning and pick you up again when you are ready. There is also a bus stop at the top of the road with free bus to the ski lifts around every 10 minutes throughout the day
● We can arrange Ski Guides, Lessons or children’s Ski School *
● We can advise on the best lunch time mountain restaurants and book your tables
● We book your physiotherapy and sports massages to ease the aches and pains, or manicures, pedicures, facials in our relaxing therapy room *
● Absolutely anything else you may need to make your holiday complete
* Payable in resort, direct to our suppliers.
- Professional private chef six days a week
- All inclusive house drinks – champagne, wines, spirits, beer, soft drinks
- In resort driver service
- 24 management and concierge service
- Professional hosts
- Outdoor hot tub with bar service
- Treatment Room
- Heated boot room with air dried boot warmers
- Ski clothes drying room
- Games room with pool table
- Large Plasma TV in the sitting room
- TV’s in all guest bedrooms
- WiFi throughout, printer for guest use
- Luxury cotton bed linen and towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Midweek towel change
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Signature toiletries and scented candles created by our in house perfumer
- Hairdryers and straighteners
- Nespresso coffee, tea, herbal teas, soft drinks available at any time