Chalet Ferme à Jules, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 20-26
- Feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spacious living area
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Separate Bar
- Balconies and outside seating areas
- Ski & boot room
- Nintendo Wii, Table football & DVD library
Ferme à Jules is located up above the village of Montriond, offers great views and is a 5 minute chauffeured drive away. The private chauffeur service to take you anywhere in Morzine between 8am-10pm.View Location Map
Ferme à Jules is the epitome of a luxury chalet in Morzine. This chalet is a charming farmhouse conversion and can sleep up to 26 people over 10 rooms, all with en suites.
The chalet boasts a very spacious living and dining area. After a long day on the slopes, ease your aching muscles in the hot tub and sauna, then feel free to cosy up in front of the signature fire place. Balconies surround Ferme à Jules and offer spectacular views of the valley.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 20 guests and is offered on a fully catered basis to include an in resort chauffeur service between 8am - 10pm. Up to 6 additional people can be accommodated, enquire for details.
Additional guests will be charged at 50% of the per person price.
On weeks where the chalet is sold on a shared chalet basis, prices are showing as per person and are based on 2 adults sharing one room. A further indulgence package is available on request, please enquire.
Ardenchet - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Le Latay - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Le Chenau - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Les Gueritolles - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Les Félires - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Combette - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Les Bourdets - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Courdray - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Le Platon - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Riandet - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or king size double.
- Vin Mousseaux and canapés on arrival.
- 5 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand. The staff have 2 nights off which gives you the opportunity to try some of the local restaurants or order from our delivery menu (approx 15 Euros/person).
- Cooked breakfast every day, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge.
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, hot chocolate and vin chaud.
- Unlimited wine to compliment evening meals.
- Use of the hot tub and sauna.
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00.
- Arranged taxi home service if you wish to stay out late.
- Committed service from the concierge team throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments.