Chalet Ferme à Jules, Morzine
Portes du Soleil, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 20-26
- Feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spacious living area
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Separate Bar
- Balconies and outside seating areas
- Ski & boot room
- Nintendo Wii, Table football & DVD library
Ferme à Jules is located up above the village of Montriond, offers great views and is a 5 minute chauffeured drive away. The private chauffeur service to take you anywhere in Morzine between 8am-10pm.View Location Map
Ferme à Jules is the epitome of a luxury chalet in Morzine. This chalet is a charming farmhouse conversion and can sleep up to 26 people over 10 rooms, all with en suites.
The chalet boasts a very spacious living and dining area. After a long day on the slopes, ease your aching muscles in the hot tub and sauna, then feel free to cosy up in front of the signature fire place. Balconies surround Ferme à Jules and offer spectacular views of the valley.
Prices are per person based on 2 Adults sharing a room on a fully catered basis and include in resort chauffeur service between 8am - 10pm.
A further indulgence package is available on request, please enquire. No travel included. Unless priced as a whole chalet (20 people). Up to 6 additional people can be accommodated, enquire for details.
Ardenchet - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Le Latay - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Le Chenau - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Les Gueritolles - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and alpine bunk for children
Les Félires - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Combette - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Les Bourdets - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Courdray - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Le Platon - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
La Riandet - King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
- 7 nights accommodation in a 2-person room, either set up as a twin or double.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival.
- Cooked breakfast 6 days out of 7, as well as fresh croissants, baguettes, and fruit salad or smoothies, cereal and porridge.
- Afternoon tea with cakes, savouries, hot chocolate and vin chaud.
- Fantastic range of good quality wines complimenting evening meals.
- 6 evenings with a delicious 4 course meal carefully prepared to impress even the most –discerning gourmand.
- Use of the hot tub.
- Private chauffeur service in and around Morzine 08.00-22.00.
- Committed service from the team (who live onsite) throughout your stay, including help arranging ski passes and kit hire, lessons, childcare, and restaurants on staff day off, massages and beauty treatments