Chalet White Pearl, Zermatt
Matterhorn Ski Paradise, Switzerland
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10-12
- Ski in/Ski out
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Steam room/Hammam
- Massage room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Cinema Room
- Pool Table
- Internal Elevator
- Outdoor terraces & balconies
- iPod docking stations
Chalet White Pearl is located in Zermatt's only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the "Beverly Hills" of Zermatt and has some fantastic restaurants and bars, children's play areas and shops. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run.View Location Map
Chalet White Pearl is a beautiful free-standing chalet and is unique in Zermatt in that it is the only free-standing chalet with a Swimming Pool, there is also a Hammam, Sauna, massage room and an outdoor hot-tub. Adjacent to the wellness area in the lower ground floor is a cinema room, games area and bar.
The ground floor has a spacious entrance, a dining area that can seat 14 comfortably, a lounge with open fire, TV, DVD and wireless internet and a separate library area. There is a separate closed kitchen where our team will work to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
The first floor comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and Matterhorn views. The third bedroom can either be a king size double bedroom or a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests (there are two extra full size single beds that can make this room a great den for children), this bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent to it.
The second floor has two suites with balconies and fantastic Matterhorn views and open fires. Each suite has a large double bedroom with a free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC. The master suite has a separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace and the second suite has an open-plan lounge and dressing room.
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able bodied guests. Our chefs and chalet staff are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a six course gourmet evening meal. The chalet comes with a driver service to allow you quick access to the village centre if required, which is 4 minutes in an electro car or a 15 minute walk.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering an open drinks bar and an arrival transfer from Zermatt train station. No travel included.
• THE ABERNATHY ROOM - Twin/Super king bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony with Matterhorn views
• LA HUERFANA ROOM - Twin/Super king bedroom with private shower room (opposite) and balcony with forest views across to the Matterhorn. This room can become a Quad room if desired with two single beds and a further two full sized bunk beds above
• THE ARCO ROOM - Twin/King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony with views across the forest to the Matterhorn
• LA PEREGRINA SUITE - King size bedroom with fireplace and Matterhorn views, balcony with forest views and en-suite bathroom
• LA PELLEGRINA SUITE - King size bedroom with fireplace and direct views of the Matterhorn, balcony with forest views and en-suite bathroom. Separate lounge/dressing room
Services and Inclusions
As dedicated, hand-picked professionals we and the team are on call to assist you with your holiday requirements.
We can organise restaurant bookings, ski passes, ski school, Spa treatments, a paragliding flight or a shopping trip to Milan, much of this can be done prior to your arrival. We will visit the chalets and apartments during the week to deliver up to date weather reports and ensure your needs are met.
We will meet you on your arrival in resort and escort you to your chalet, we will then accompany you to the ski hire shop to assist with ski and boot fitting.
Our highly qualified chefs will provide breakfast and afternoon tea daily and a four course gourmet evening meal six out of seven nights. They are ably assisted by a chalet host who will serve tea or coffee in bed, help with breakfast and service the chalet daily.
Breakfast can be whatever you wish from omelette, pancakes, fresh fruit smoothies, pastries, cold meats, cheeses to a full English breakfast, hot options are cooked to order each morning. Afternoon tea tends to be a mixture of home made delights, biscuits and cakes feature daily.
After an enjoyable day on the mountain the staff are on hand to serve you aperitifs and canapés followed by a delectable four course evening meal served with carefully selected wines.
We also offer an evening turn-down service while you enjoy a digestif by the fire.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Meet and greet at Zermatt train station and transport to the chalet
- Dedicated service from chalet staff
- Tea and coffee in bed service
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- High tea for children
- Champagne reception
- Canapes on six evenings
- Gourmet evening meals on six evenings
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar with spirits, beer and soft drinks
- Evening turn down service
- Spa amenities range
- Menu consultation prior to arrival
- Fresh flowers
- Concierge service