Chalet 53, St Anton
Fully Catered, Sleeps 6-8
- 160m² Chalet
- Private entrance with lift
- Fully en-suite
- Flat screen TV in living area
- Satellite TV
- Open Fireplace
- Apple TV
- iPad for guest use
- Espresso machine
Located at the quiet end of the main street and only moments away from the hustle and bustle of the infamous après ski, nightlife, restaurants and shopping that St Anton offers.
The slopes, lifts and ski schools are a 5 minute walk away and your skis and boots will be stored at the foot of the slopes.
Chalet 53 is a brand new property boasting three large en-suite rooms, private dining room and spacious sitting room, complete with open fire, comfy sofas and carefully crafted furniture. A private lift will take you directly into the chalet providing ultimate convenience.
The chalet has been timelessly and sumptuously decorated throughout to reflect the regional materials of natural wood and stone. Ideal for families or smaller groups, in one of the bedrooms there is also a set of bunk beds meaning that we can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
Chalet 53 can also be combined with the Chalet Montfort to create the Montfort Lodge; a spacious 13-bedroom chalet to accommodate larger groups.
Price is based on exclusive use of the chalet for 6 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service.
Additional supplement payable for 7th and 8th persons.
• 2x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
• 1x Double bedroom with two bunk beds and en-suite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
We are a true alpine specialist and have been organising luxury ski trips to the Alps for the past 10 years. Offering a truly personal service, we believe all our guests deserve the expertise and passion of our exclusive team of alpine experts.
Still ‘living the dream’ in the Alps, we have been lucky enough to live in the Alps since 1997 and as a result have developed an insider knowledge of our selected resorts that no other company can match. We are happy to share this with you to ensure you have a magical time in the snow.
Our ethos has always been to provide the ultimate ski experience by delivering a service that really makes a difference. Whether you want to experience the majesty of the scenery, exhilaration of fresh tracks in the powder, fabulous local food on a sunny alpine terrace or just the unbridled expression of joy on your kids’ faces as they experience the mountains, nothing compares to a skiing holiday.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Home made afternoon snacks, sweet or savoury
- Pre-dinner canapés and a delicious four course evening meal expertly prepared by our experienced chefs (5 nights)
- Open bar with local bubbles, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- In resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service
- Towels, Robes & Slippers
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Fresh Flowers