Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez
Grande Rousses, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- 150 from Huez town centre
- Ski & boot room
- Steam room
- 150m from the ski lift
Located in Huez Village. Set apart back from the busy ski resort of Alpe d’Huez, Chalet Sarenne in Huez village offers an ideal the perfect location for some quiet relaxation to relax after a hard days skiing. Yet you are never too far from the action as the Televillage gondola is just 150 metres from your chalet which takes you to Alpe d’Huez’s famous ski area and après ski. The quaint local bar and restaurant of Huez is right on your doorstep which makes the Sarenne the perfect chalet for getting away from the crowds.
There are few chalets in the Alps quite like the Sarenne. Boasting interior design reminiscent of a Hollywood star’s mansion, including a white leather chaise-longe, the open plan lounge and dining area is positively dripping with panache. Pristine, decadent and over-the-top classy, you’ll need to wear sunglasses permanently to blend in. Stepping outside the floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the view, you’re treated to a wrap-around terrace deck complete with private hot tub, just in case you didn’t feel ‘rock star’ enough! A wood burning stove adds a touch of traditional beside the ultra-modern dining area, complete with funked-out perspex chairs and a huge table.
The bedrooms bring a calming influence with simple design, clean crisp lines and a modern flair. Each features intelligent storage and a perfectly apportioned en-suite bathroom. In case your senses still need stimulating, you can relax in the wellness area which includes a traditional wood sauna plus a slick steam room.
Prices are per person based on 2 guests sharing a room on a fully catered basis including return flights from London Gatwick and transfers. Regional flights available on request at an additional supplement.
• Heated ski boot warmers and ski storage
• Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation space
• Room 1 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• Open plan living /dining area leading onto a large terrace with hot tub
• Room 2 = Twin with reading corner, shower, WC and shared balcony
• Room 3 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• Room 4 = Twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
• Room 5 = Double with shower and WC
Chalet staff live in.
Services and Inclusions
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits
In the evening
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with a selection of superior regional wines unlimited until coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski program) during your stay.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 5 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 2 mornings.
Please note that for the week of the 16th of February dinner will be served on 6 nights.
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Return flights from London Gatwick
- Return transfers from the airport to chalet
- Pre-booked lift passes to your chalet and organised ski hire by our in-resort team
- A warming vin chaud or gluhwein upon arrival
- A sumptuous breakfast and afternoon tea
- 4 course evening meal including a cheese board
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Bath, hand towels and soap with a towel change midweek
- L’Occitane (or equivalent) toiletries