Chalet Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez
Grande Rousses, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fire
- 5 ensuite bedrooms
- 150 from Huez town centre
- Ski & boot room
- Steam room
- 150m from the ski lift
Located in Huez Village. Set apart back from the busy ski resort of Alpe d’Huez, Chalet Sarenne in Huez village offers an ideal the perfect location for some quiet relaxation to relax after a hard days skiing. Yet you are never too far from the action as the Televillage gondola is just 150 metres from your chalet which takes you to Alpe d’Huez’s famous ski area and après ski. The quaint local bar and restaurant of Huez is right on your doorstep which makes the Sarenne the perfect chalet for getting away from the crowds.
There are few chalets in the Alps quite like the Sarenne. Boasting interior design reminiscent of a Hollywood star’s mansion, including a white leather chaise-longe, the open plan lounge and dining area is positively dripping with panache. Pristine, decadent and over-the-top classy, you’ll need to wear sunglasses permanently to blend in. Stepping outside the floor-to-ceiling windows to take in the view, you’re treated to a wrap-around terrace deck complete with private hot tub, just in case you didn’t feel ‘rock star’ enough! A wood burning stove adds a touch of traditional beside the ultra-modern dining area, complete with funked-out perspex chairs and a huge table.
The bedrooms bring a calming influence with simple design, clean crisp lines and a modern flair. Each features intelligent storage and a perfectly apportioned en-suite bathroom. In case your senses still need stimulating, you can relax in the wellness area which includes a traditional wood sauna plus a slick steam room.
Prices are per person based on 2 guests sharing a room on a fully catered basis including return flights from London Gatwick and transfers. Regional flights available on request at an additional supplement.
• Heated ski boot warmers and ski storage
• Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation space
• Room 1 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• Open plan living /dining area leading onto a large terrace with hot tub
• Room 2 = Twin with reading corner, shower, WC and shared balcony
• Room 3 = Twin with reading corner, shower and WC
• Room 4 = Twin with shower, WC and shared balcony
• Room 5 = Double with shower and WC
Chalet staff live in.
Services and Inclusions
• 7 nights’ accommodation
• Return flights from London Gatwick
• Return transfers from the airport to chalet
• A ski rep service that ensures your pre-booked lift passes are delivered to your chalet and that your ski hire is arranged in-resort
• Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
• Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
• Snack pack for your return airport transfer
• Complimentary WiFi
• L’Occitane toiletries (or equivalent)
• TV and DVD player in each chalet
• iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
• Bathrobes and slippers
• Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
A Sumptuous Breakfast....
Morning tea and coffee brought to your room followed by a cooked breakfast including daily specialities such as freshly made pancakes plus French patisseries (or local breads, ham and cheeses in Austria and Switzerland).
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee will await your return from the slopes.
In The Evening....
Aperitifs and canapés on 5 nights followed by a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal including a cheeseboard with port on 6 out of 7 nights. A choice of superior bottled red, white and rosé wines to accompany your meal, unlimited until you’re freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates are served.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 nights and a continental breakfast will be left out on one morning.