Black Stone, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 10
- South facing terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Small indoor pool
- Cinema room
- TV Room
- Satellite TV including TNT and Sky
Located in the Les Bois area of Chamonix, this chalet is nestled amongst the trees and offers amazing mountain views. It is just a 3 minute drive from the Flégère ski lift.View Location Map
Chalet Black Stone was built and designed by Chamonix’s leading architects using high quality materials. It has been exquisitely finished and is the perfect alpine home for luxury Chamonix ski holiday.
The chalet is built to make the most of the stunning views of Mont Blanc and Pic du Midi. The large floor to ceiling windows create a postcard worthy image and the large outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax and soak in the views.
The chalet has a wellness area where you can relax after a days skiing or mountaineering. There is a small indoor pool and sauna whilst outside there is an inviting hot tub. For those who prefer to cosy up on a sofa, the TV room is the perfect place to relax whilst watching your favourite movies.
The chalet has 5 ensuite bedrooms all finished to high standards and with their own ensuite bedrooms. These rooms provide comfort and are the perfect place to rest your head after enjoying some of the amazing skiing in the Chamonix Valley.
The price is based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet on a self-catered basis to include end of stay cleaning.
• 3 x Double Bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
• 1 x Twin Bedroom with ensuite shower room
• 1 x Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Services and Inclusions
• Chalet manager
Our team offers an unrivalled personal approach with a dedicated pre-arrival concierge service. They are available before your arrival at Chamonix to assist you with any aspects of your holiday - from transfers by private cars or helicopters, ski hire, ski instructors to coordinating events and entertainment in the chalet and/or within the resort.
- Exclusivity of the chalet and its equipment
- Pre arrival concierge service to help you arrange ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons, resort information and transfers
- Personal welcome at the chalet with flowers and Champagne
- Chalet cleaning at the end of your stay
- Every-day cleaning
- Breakfast prepared and served
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet diners served by a chef with references – meals are created with the client
- Wine selection
- Bottle of champagne and appetizers
- Pre-arrival groceries
- Airport transfers
- Ski rental
- Ski teacher / Mountain guide
- Ski pass