Chalet Couttet, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Fully Catered, Sleeps 10
- 550 m² Chalet
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub
- Covered Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Yoga Studio
- Cinema Room
- Games Room
- Stunning Views
- Wood Burner
- Boot Room
Just 5 minutes chauffeur-driven drive from the heart of Chamonix (approx. 15 min walk with incredible views!), 4 min drive to the famous Aiguille du Midi cable car, 6 min drive from the Mont Blanc Tunnel if you decide to spend the day in Italy, and just one hour drive from Geneva International Airport.View Location Map
The property offers 5 individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, exquisite beds and sumptuous throws. The enormous open-plan living spaces all enjoy uninterrupted views of the famous Mont Blanc and the chalet includes its own private garden with heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. This stunning chalet is set over three floors with the large living and dining areas, games room and private cinema all creating a space that is luxurious, intimate and private.
Chalet Couttet offers every possible relaxation experience. Guests can enjoy the outdoor heated swimming pool or simply relax with a glass of bubbles in the luxurious outdoor hot tub. Perhaps retreat inside to your private wellness suite, complete with hammam, sauna and yoga studio. A private gym awaits those seeking a more strenuous post-piste work out, the private cinema for those looking for something a little less active!
Chalet Couttet has been designed by internationally renowned interior designers Laughland Jones. They have been commissioned by the likes of The Berkley Hotel London, Richard Branson and were recently acknowledged by The Telegraph as creating many of the finest luxury ski residences in the world. With a focus on combining different materials, colours, fabrics and finishes their aim is to create luxurious spaces you will never want to leave. Every space and every object in Chalet Couttet has its own vision and identity that together has created something truly unique.
Prices are for exclusive use of the property on a fully catered basis, with selected complimentary drinks and an in-resort driver service.
A self-catered price is available on request, please enquire.
• 1x Master bedroom with freestanding bath tub and en-suite shower room
• 1x Fixed Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 1x Master bedroom with freestanding bath tub, en-suite shower room, mountain views and private balcony
• 2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and balconies
Services and Inclusions
Our chefs are selected for their skill, experience and creativity and they will create a menu specifically tailored to you using the very best local ingredients available from France, Italy and Switzerland. Your chef will personally contact you prior to arrival to discuss creating a suitable menu for your group.
With our “door to slope” service your driver will have your boots warmed, skis loaded and you will be whisked from your chalet to the slopes in luxury. No need to walk in ski boots or to carry your skis ! If you wish some après ski then your driver will take you to the best local bars in Chamonix where you can sample French wines and beers.
Carefully selected house wines will be served during dinner and are included in the package. Champagne is served on arrival and a champagne breakfast is provided during the week. Our sommelier has devised an a la carte wine list to order from if you wish something a bit more special.
|01 Dec 19||7||€ 16,500|
|08 Dec 19||7||€ 20,500|
|15 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|22 Dec 19||7||
Book before September
|29 Dec 19||7||BOOKED|
|05 Jan 20||7||€ 33,000|
|12 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|19 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|26 Jan 20||7||BOOKED|
|02 Feb 20||7||€ 25,500|
|09 Feb 20||7||€ 25,500|
|16 Feb 20||7||BOOKED|
|23 Feb 20||7||€ 30,000|
|01 Mar 20||7||€ 25,500|
|08 Mar 20||7||€ 25,500|
|15 Mar 20||7||€ 27,500|
|22 Mar 20||7||€ 27,500|
|29 Mar 20||7||€ 27,500|
|05 Apr 20||7||€ 28,500|
|12 Apr 20||7||€ 20,500|
This property will be quoted and charged in Euros.
- Luxury chalet accommodation for your chosen dates
- Arrival meet and greet with Amazon Creek staff
- Dedicated service from our professional resort manager and team
- Champagne reception and canapés
- Private Chef, providing 5 days catering to include cooked or continental breakfasts, afternoon teas with cakes, and 4 course dinners
- Continental breakfasts to be served on 2 days
- Outstanding house wines, complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Children’s dinners (upon request)
- Private resort driver service. (8am-11am and 3pm-8pm. Driver service outside of these hours is available upon request, until midnight).
- Daily light clean and mid-week linen change
- A 6th day of catering for an additional fee of €250 plus €25 per person food costs (in resort cost)
- Ski hire and lift passes
- Ski lessons from our bilingual instructors and ski guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines, champagnes and spirits
- In-chalet childcare with our recognised nanny company
- In-chalet wine tasting
- Special family and corporate events
- In chalet massage and beauty treatments
We can also arrange: