Black Diamond, Chamonix
Mont Blanc Region, France
Self Catered, Sleeps 8-10
- Fitness Room
- Stunning view over the golf course and the forest
- Mazot (mini chalet) in the garden for the ski equipment
- Private garden
- Flat screen TV in the living room and in each bedroom
The Chalet Diamant Noir is located at Chamonix Mont-Blanc nestled in the trees in the popular and famous hamlet called Le Praz. This chalet is only a few minutes drive away from La Flégère ski lifts in winter and on the golf course in summer offering an exceptional location all the year.View Location Map
Built in a modern style, the Chalet Black Diamond has its own character with a unique design and sophisticated elegance.Its luxury interior reflects a cosy atmosphere, it is bright with majestic view. This is a spacious lodge to unwind with a large opened living area with a chimney which fills the space with warmth. The chalet has a surface of 300m2 and sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms).
If you fancy relaxing in the chalet, you are not spoilt for options. The chalet has a mezzanine study/lounge with views of the mountains as well as a movie room in the basement. On the lower floor, there is a spacious sauna, fitness room and shower room.
Chalet Diamant Noir can accommodate for 8 guests in three beautiful double bedrooms and one twin room each with their own en-suite. There is the possibility to accommodate a further two guests in the mezzanine lounge which has a double sofa bed. These guests could have private use of the shower room in the wellness area.
The chalet also has a large private garden as well as an outdoor Mazot which you can use to store your ski equipment.
The price is based on exclusive occupancy of the chalet on a self-catered basis to include end of stay cleaning.
1x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
2x Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
1x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1x Mezzanine lounge with double sofa bed (private shower in the wellness area on the lower floor).
Services and Inclusions
A tailor-made service from a committed and enthusiastic team. They are passionate about their job and are entirely focused on making your stay truly exceptional.
• Chalet manager
Our team offers an unrivalled personal approach with a dedicated concierge service. They are available before your arrival at Chamonix to assist you with any aspects of your holiday - from transfers by private cars or helicopters, ski hire, ski instructors to coordinating events and entertainment in the chalet and/or within the resort.
- Exclusivity of the chalet and its equipment
- Pre arrival concierge service to help you arrange ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons, resort information and transfers
- Personal welcome at the chalet with flowers and Champagne
- Chalet cleaning at the end of your stay Available for an additional charge
- Every-day cleaning
- Breakfast prepared and served
- Afternoon tea
- Gourmet diners served by a chef with references – meals are created with the client
- Wine selection
- Bottle of champagne and appetizers
- Pre-arrival groceries
- Airport transfers
- Ski rental
- Ski teacher / Mountain guide
- Ski pass